Reviews for Maniac
Shade the Viridescent chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
:DDD

Holy shiznips, Batman! It's a new chapter :D Have I mentioned I love you?

Dude, this is so entertaining. I'm just so excited to watch these new charries play I have no clue where this is going, and it's fabulous because I can tell this is gonna be really fun. :3

I love that Berwyn is slightly obsessed with fish. That's so cute I like him and Chloe, they already seem really interesting and awesome.

Also, your timing is bitchin'. XD I watched Holy Musical B man a few weeks ago, and saw Avengers on Saturday, so I'm just rolling in the superheroes right now. I'm even wearing my Batman hoodie. :D

Anyway, thanks for updating, chica Please do so again soon!

Latni-chan
GIRLFFRRIEENDD3 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
This was a very beautiful chapter.

1. I love Berwyn. He is a cool dude, and Maddie - who is sitting beside me - loves his last name because it makes her think of Criminal Minds. I love Berwyn because he's Irish and cool and likes fish and Irish makes me think of ELI. :C

2. He sounds SO excited to meet Nicodemus. I like Nicodemus too, by the way. :C HE REMINDS ME OF LIKE..I DON'T KNOW BUT I LOVE HIM.

3. Chloe, man. I actually like this heterosexual relationship. Chloe's a pretty cool dude. Bless her heart. Also, the superhero references really made the chapter awesome!

All in all, this was the most super beautiful chapter ever. I really really liked it! :3 You should continue to update and if you don't I will call your phone and harass you. Also naming the chapters was a good idea. :3 It works really well!

I love you! 3 Update soon!
The Lonely God chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really am super glad that you're writing this. I love your writing so much and so this makes me super happy and you know I'm just really really glad it exists.

This prologue is really creepy. Android Santa.

But I like when you write creepy stuff because it's one of your many fortes and it was no different this time. You should update this soon because I really like it!

Berwyn is gonna be greattttt!

LOVE KATELYN
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
hay uncool man now I gotta fear clowbns Android santa lol good story
Shade the Viridescent chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
...wat.

Is this a new story?

It's not even my birthday. C':

But seriously. OMG SO EXCITE AND THE DESCRIPTION SOUNDS SO AWESOME AND I AM JUST SO EXCITED FOR THIS AND KALSFJDKALFDHAF!

:'D Honestly, this made my day. I told Katelyn this on her new chapter, but it was a rather shitty day, and then I got on my computer and saw a new chapter from her and a whole new STORY from you, and I just felt so much better. So thank you a lot.

:D I'M SO EXCITED SO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON Y/Y? Please!

Latni-chan
JaredDean chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Chilling. Disturbing. Well written. I was just a little confused on the paragraph about the father. You wrote that his throat was cut, but then action takes place. I guess I think when I read someone's throat is cut that it's fatal.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2