Reviews for Cieque
Fairyhearts and Lia chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Waaa...Cieque reminds me of Miku Hatsune slightly anyway I love it! Poor Cieque. I wanna punch that sucker with an f in the face! Grwat job and please update soon!
ILAUGHATYOUALL chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Alquilas!

Three words:

1)That

2)was

3)EPIC!

AMAZING!

I would also like to give you some pointers and suggestions, though. (Even though I can barely compare)

First of all, I like where this plot is going. It seems very magical and special. That is a hard quality get and your writing style emphasizes it well.

However I thought the second chapter could have been made a bit longer by adding a bit to Cieque's fleeing experience. Maybe the terror she felt? She had never actually seen a human before so I thought she might have been a bit more scared, or even surprised.

If being headstrong and brave is her personality, though, I think what you did was perfect.

Anyway, please upload ASAP this is AMAZING

Sincerely,

ILAUGHATYOUALL
MirrorFox chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You really should be more confident, it's well written! Though you should try and make it longer... I really like it, the beginning is very intriguing! Keep going :)
True Talker chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Now, this was written quite well and thank you for explaining about what she had said because I was curious.
Ahubbard676 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I thought it was great I would love to read more soon please I can't wait to fund out what happens