Reviews for Noire
AndrewSevin chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
defiantly good work to find hiding in here. focus.
"...ignoring the chill and the damp" and "Somewhere behind them is a full moon, waiting for me"
very powerful words that just need direction. keep it up mate.
A. Gray chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
You have amazing imagrey here! This was a lovely little piece that had me completely emthralled from beginning to end. At first I was sure theis was a serial killer come back for the one he missed, so the ending was a surprise that delighted me. I thought you did fantastically on this! Good luck!
lookingwest chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ohhh I was totally getting a serial killer scary vibe in the beginning of this but I like how you twisted it in the end to be about werewolves! I liked the way you hint about the moon and everything towards the beginning, and I wasn't even thinking about that until the turn started. I liked the history you were able to incorporate with the parents too, it gave me a more in depth look at the narrator. I would have liked more from the narrator about character depth but then I think the shorter descriptions and the mind-set fits the situation too.

You managed to capture a great moment of panic before the turn and I think you did that well. It's a unique thing for you, I don't know if you've done werewolves before, so I liked your take on it and I liked the attention you brought to the forest and the setting. I think the setting, including the rain and the thunder, was my favorite part too. I could really see how you incorporated the prompt into it and I definitely got those vibes from the prompt too. Liked the attention to the clouds and those descriptions of them "hovering" and then the gray sky. Great moments here, and best of luck in this month's WCC!