Reviews for Suicide
x-brokenpromises chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Powerful indeed.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. This is deep. Awesome, keep it up .
Drepanididae chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I'm not one for poetry, but I feel that sometimes I feel it can be the best way to capture the essence of a moment, something that a story tend overdress. I love the way that this poem captures those last, fleeting moments before a person takes his/her life. How you captured that slightest bit off hesitation. It is that what makes it seem all the more real. I like the way that you view death as an escape from this world, but you paint in a way that makes it seem negative through words like searing flame and evil desires. It makes it seem the person has become engulfed by a pursuit that will lead him/her straight to hell. But you counter that at the end with a blissful release. Such opposing choice of words in the same piece makes a more stark contrast and garners interest to the reader. And yet at the end of all things is that all to inevitable numbing relief, either from life or from just the effort of living. Overall a good piece to read and analyze. Hope this helped and didn't sound like a bunch of hogwash:)