Reviews for Ignorance
Kathryn-HR chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Very nice :3
Sami Dial chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
very true, i can see your point lol
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very nice job, and nicely written. Keep it up :D
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
"Pagan dancing in the midnight breeze" is a lovely line! Being ignorant, I had to look up Therian. I wanted then to see the Therian as concretely as the pagan and the vampire.

Interesting theme- and I find myself thinking sometimes parents find it difficult when their children negate the values they meant to instill. "Devil's daughter" was too far over the top parenting wise- it's hurtful rather than befuddled. "Ignorance is bliss" works well.
Valenteen chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very good- I think everyone has that feeling at some point in their life. Perhaps not the bit about pagans and vampires in eveyone's mind, though. But I think at some point in their life, people do have the feeling that they are not being seen fully.
ThatUnknownBoy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Amazing. Truly Amazing. I think this nearly everyday. I haven't been touched by something for years but that poem really touched me. I loved it.
The Red Eyed Lynx chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
true, so true.
Blood and Butterflies chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I have never read something more true.
katrrat chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
this. this piece is extremely intense! It reflects my thoughts, and feelings for humanity. You got me thinking again. Beautifully written. Well done! :D
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I like this. Ignorance, it seems, truly is bliss. I feel the same way about my mother and most of the people I go to school with. I think the repetition in certain places really adds to this, it shows the emotion and the need that you feel to emphasise your point. It's a shame that no one this is aimed at will read this. Anyway, great job :) Well done :)
TheChildrenAreScreaming chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
God, at times I feel like screaming at my parents. I'm glad you did it in the literal way ;)
B.A. Howard chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Good job, Flows rather nicely.

Perhaps you should show this to your parents, someday.