Reviews for Forget Me Not
Starsis chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Ooo yay, four books! :D Can't wait! :D
I really missed these books :)
Starsis chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Nice! I haven't been able to check my email, so when finally did there were two updates :)
I liked this chapter! It really showed a lot about the government in your story, which I'm guessing was your goal? Also, the dialogue was interesting. Please update soon (everyone should review)!
Starsis chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
It's changing a lot! I can't wait to see what happens, because even though I read the first draft, this is so different!
And they seem real to me. Real enough for me to miss them as well.
Starsis chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
She always seemed like the same person, but yes she seems younger. Great story :D
Starsis chapter 40 . 6/1/2012
Please do the sequal! It's SO GOOD! :)
Starsis chapter 39 . 5/31/2012
YAY! I thought her name was Claire! When Luke said her name, I started to cheer because Claire is one of my favorite names.
Starsis chapter 33 . 5/28/2012
I loved it! Please update soon, it's really great! :D
Starsis chapter 31 . 5/28/2012
This story is great! My favorite character is probably... Nick, and my least favorite is Luke! :) Update soon, it's very good!
mikikiwoods-Kittybunny chapter 31 . 5/28/2012
My favorite character: Mary

My least favorite character: Luke

GREAT BOOK! AMAZING!
mikikiwoods-Kittybunny chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
This is one of the best books I've ever read. It's a really good idea... Is her real name Claire?
Starsis chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
Nice! Very good chapter, update soon! :D
Starsis chapter 29 . 5/27/2012
Thanks for mentioning me :) that made MY day xD. And PLEASE do a sequel, that would be great! Also, update soon :) It's really great!
mikikiwoods-Kittybunny chapter 28 . 5/27/2012
Sorry for not reviewing before... But I was just so addicted, I had to keep reading. I LOVE IT! PLEASE make a sequal! :) PLEASE!

its very good though. One of the best books I've ever read! EVER!
Starsis chapter 26 . 5/27/2012
i know i didn't answer when you updated this note, but do you think I could make a character? Also, I really like this story and did you think about publishing in? And I know I would really be intrested in a sequal! :)
Starsis chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
I think Claric is a great name! Now that I know what it came from, it makes a lot more sence! Great job on this chapter, by the way! :) Very good!