Reviews for The Fairy and The Wolf
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
OMG-I thought Fen was Asha's doing not Parisa's and now I am even more concerned now than I was! ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE I fear! I will be waiting for more-I need to know what will happen next!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
This is not going to go very well and I deeply hope that Gwenivere is unharmed and I want to see Parisa's head roll!1 What in the HELL was their father thinking when he married that BITCH? I would almost guess she had something to do with their mother's death! One more chapter to go and will be waiting for more! It was good to see something from you again. I know how busy High School can be and life in general-been going thru that myself girl!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
This cannot be good for the wolves or Althea and Parisa needs a good ass kicking! I am on to the next chapter! Didn't realize I had missed some chapters then I am going to read your new story! GREAT JOB HERE Bree!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
OMG Bree-what ANOTHER BRILLIANT chapter! Now I CAN UNDERSTAND why James isn't happy about his son and Althea's relationship! I LOVED how his wife laid into him telling it straight! I cannot IMAGINE WHAT HE EXPERIENCED as a child and it would leave a deep seated TRAUMA and ANGER! BUT I AGREE WITH 'LET THE PAST GO' -easier said than done-been there done that and still dealing with it myself even after 46 years! I am assuming that the girl is his sister and was probably conceived from the rape by those soldiers? You have AGAIN LEFT ME WANTING MORE, MORE I TELL YOU, MORE! You did an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL JOB HERE and the descriptions were OUT OF THIS WORLD! I hope Althea is alright and I WOULD LOVE TO SEE Parisa demolished -the witch (with the b)! Keep up the GREAT WRITING -YOU ARE DOING EXCEPTIONAL!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
VERY VERY GOOD! I LOVED this chapter immensely and will be watching for more! Can't say I like Parisa very much and I want to know more about Althea-I get mixed feelings of her but LOVE Jasper and want to know why James hate the fairies or her and I know it was a son but curiosity is killing me!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Interesting start to a story. It is quite unique and my curiosity is piqued. I haven't quite made up my mind yet and will be watching for more.