Reviews for memyselfandi
MEh.
Abbey Grimm Dawn chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
...anti-people?
Abbey Grimm Dawn chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
True. "rainy, ranier, rainiest"?
AnonymousLily chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
This is the only chapter I couldn't understand.
AnonymousLily chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
This was beautiful- and translates into the universal- not just "extreme" likers. I think we all hang on to some version of unicorns- knowing it's not true- but wanting it to be so much. We all lie and pretend as well- just to get by. Climbing back up is continuing even knowing how much we have to lie and pretend- that's courage.
AnonymousLily chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
This was really hard to read- well written- but hard to experience (even if only through the narrator's eyes.) The formatting- like "stand" - added a great deal to it. Gah- I'm glad I'm out of school.
AnonymousLily chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
You take the number 23 and manage to use it as the basis for a whole chapter relating to your personality! I find that amazing and very creative! Of course, I was born on the 23rd- never considered odds or evens or the like. I really enjoy your sense of humor!
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love this chapter- it hit home for me- and provides universal good advice.
Ezriafever2011 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Maybe you have OCD...I think its a cleaning disorder my mom has it but part of it is yoru very impulisive and have to have things done perfect or its not right
Queen NekoChan chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I hate odd numbers with a passion. I don't know why though. My mom will probably say something like, "Drop those OCD tendencies of yours or you'll really develop it," if I say something like this to her, but odd numbers don't belong on my opinion. They're uneven, don't have more than two multiples half the time, and they're just freaking WRONG. THEY DON'T MAKE SENSE. I WISH ODD NUMBERS WILL BURN UP AND DIE SO EVEN NUMBERS CAN BE LEFT ALONE WITHOUT THOSE OTHER ATROCITIES.

*coughs a bit awkwardly* Yeah, but just to let you know, I'm not OCD nor am I a perfectionist. Really. Nobody ever believes me though...
B.A. Howard chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really like the way this flows, different, excellent structure