Reviews for Royally Engaged
Cg chapter 7 . 3/19
Great story! Please update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Derek Richard Deveraux is Jack's cousin
londongirl123 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I've just decided to read this story - I absolutely love it, partly because it has a periodic, traditional feel to it with the arranged marriage and the palaces/royalty. I think it was brave of Izzy to accept the offer but maybe this will work out to be a great thing for the both of them. I'm really looking forward to meet new characters and the palace. Wonderful story so far :D
Unicornswag chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Umm I dont really understand what happened at the beginning of this chapter...
TMSantos chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Haha! About high time you updated this beautiful story.
What's going to happen now? Curiosity kills, indeed.
mylittleprincess chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
awesoome! update more please.
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
That little country may not survive. Please write more soon. This should be highly entertaining.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Penelope called it right, even though she didn't know that Izzy had already slapped the boy down once.

If I had to guess, I would say that he'll marry Penelope in the end; but I'm probably wrong.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
So the prince is an arrogant little *&%$? It should be fun to see how things develop. Izzy doesn't seem like the type he will easily intimidate or harass. He may very well regret his plans for revenge.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Was this the incident that made him hate her, or is this a new incident? If it was the first incident, then what made him scowl at her earlier in the morning?
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This doesn't sound like an act of love...
... or even of like. Now I'm curious about what she did to make him react so strongly.
magickarpet14 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
PLEASE update soon I'm dying to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Love this!PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE update soon!'
BlueKnicksnKnacks chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
PLEASE update this story soon. It's amazing and I love the characters. Can't wait to see what Izzy has up her sleeve- Jack's gonna get hell for this ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter. I enjoy reading this story so much!

-Fent