Reviews for So Alone
reaching-for-sunlight chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was sad and lovely. I especially love the line, "Loneliness is a silent killer; same as death".
RinaJewelz chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great start, I think I spotted one error though, where you wrote:
'Both leaves me depress,'
Instead of:
'Both leave me depressed'

If I could change a line, just out of personal preference, I would have written
'Now I live a life where I ride solo'
Instead of
'Now I live a life riding solo'

And where's the quote from at the end?
Krazy Kaisy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is very well written. Great job! :)
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
this is amazing. I love it.
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Lovely poem capturing how isolating depression is! I was curious about the line "I use to have so much pride; when I use to feel alive." Was there a trigger to the aloneness or did it set in as you aged?
D. S. Eden chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Quite creative to end with a quote. There is a spelling error though. In 'Both leaves me depress', 'depress' should be 'depressed'. Great poem nevertheless :)
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I get depressed too. I go for a run or also singing without words like a sailors tune helps too.. That's just me, though.
knownkonvict chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really enjoyed this. Outstanding job.

Loneliness is an illusion, in my opinion. I think it's created in your mind by this isolation that is within your own control. The idea of having no one there for you is really your own interpretation of feeling your own helplessness, your own lack of motivation to get better. It's depression in its most common form. But those are just my thoughts, don't take any of it into importance haha.
duchessgummybuns chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
i agree that loneliness is a killer. very strong poem.
XiaanRei chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is awesome, love the emotion in it. I particularly love that last line. :)
blueagle246 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great poem, We all fell like this at one point or another some more often than others.
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
OMG the wording here was filled with emotion and it was amazing. Keep writing, you don't suck you're awesome!

Kitty
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is sad, and I'm sorry you feel this way. I think at some point in almost everyone's life we feel alone. I felt it, but looking back on it now I feel silly. As you grow up it'll get better, as long as you want it to get better, trust me. I wish you well.

Looking at the poetry aspect I think it was really good, your rhyming was awesome. and people can sympathize with it. Good job! Keep it up.
Nalledia chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Very well-written as always. I can really feel the pain and loneliness resonate throughout the poem; you have a real gift for showing emotion so powerfully in so few words: keep it up!
B.A. Howard chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very dark, short, and to the point. I like it