Reviews for The Forgotten Song
Vivace.Assai chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Just reviewing to review. Plus, I was interested in checking this out. But this was a really beautifully wrought poem. The use of language is really unique and distinct – it carries a rather mournful and wistful tone to everything, fitting for a poem about loss. And the imagery of the wind waltzing and brushing past and the wilting petals – all of it was so beautiful and contributed nicely to poem and its meaning. Overall, I really enjoyed this poem and I can completely understand the emotions evoked within it. Best wishes with what has happened in your life.
xRayne wolfx chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love it, it was really deep and you can tell right away that it was from the bottom of your heart. I wish you and your family the best. Wonderful job with the song..

Rayne
Alteng chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I am not poetically inclined, but I find this very touching.

I am sorry to hear that you have had a hard time and lost someone of the family.
Umekogal chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is a surprise coming from you as I did not expect you to be interested in poetry or songwriting. Liked how the simple words and flow do justice to capturing the sorrowful atmosphere. Well done.