Reviews for Silence
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is another really really well written piece. I especially connected with it with a good friend of mine. Amazing and beautiful. You really do have a way with words. Great write!
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So, so, so, SO true. I have someone that I say this in mind to all the time. When they look at you and don't say anything it BREAKS you. Anything, even screaming, would be better than the silence... Great job. It really makes me think about my own personal experiences, and that's super good in poems!
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
AMAZING! I LOVED IT SOOOO MUCHHHH! I can actually relate to this poem, as its now happening in my life. The flow, the passion, it was all so wonderlful! Truly genious, keep it up .
katrrat chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
intense feelings! intense feelings! Oh, you have an original way of writing. This is partly sad but, oh dear, wonderful! I can picture your thoughts and feel them. That's what real poetry must achieve!
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sorry I didn't review this earlier.

Okay, that was vary... beautiful. It had a nice flow, and I loved it, and the story behind it.
John 8.36 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Beautifully writtenalmost melodic! You write freely and meaningfully! Keep it up, Miss Shauni!
Sadness of Gaia chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow, this is really good. Keep writing.
Sami Dial chapter 1 . 5/11/2012