Reviews for Answer
Raymond Lamar Gilstrap chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I like this! Short and nice! You really touched deeply on the anxiety!
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Good work.
MagicWords chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Not bad. I like your style. It captures good emotion. Keep it up!

MW
UAeme chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hello I've noticed you posted your story...on the 11th (gosh, I'm slow).

I think it's nice. That anxious sort of feeling, I haven't felt anything to that extent before but you've described it well. It really does feel/sound like it's a suffocating, sick feeling.

Not sure what else I can say. Although I was wondering if the story was meant specifically for your volleyball tryouts or if it was piece that was describing a broader range of situations which result in the same feeling (but the fact that you mentioned the bruises and scratches did make me think it was specifically for the tryouts).

Personally, I can't understand feeling that sort of stress when it comes to situations like tryouts (I'm not a sports person...at all). I thought the story's intensity of the description would be more suited to a personal relationship issue. But that's just my opinion (like I said, I'm not a sport person so I can hardly say anything).

But yes, I felt it was nicely written. But it's still not my cup of tea, that angst stuff.
Alix chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
It's majorly intense. I like it, but you caked on lots of drama which made it seem a little less believable. It's really good though, maybe if you gave a little broader understanding of the topic or a little narrower understanding it would be amazing. I mean, it IS amazing! But yeah, ways to make it even BETTER. :D
Jillian chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Super amazing! I love it!
This Thursday Next chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
See I told you it was awesome! Nice work buddy :) Hit some more bombs for me next tourney
True Talker chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Reading this has really and I do mean REALLY made me think. Just so that you know I am CERTAIN that there is NOTHING wrong with you SERIOUSLY.