Reviews for Gifts of Fire
Serendipity Clarke chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Woah. That has got to be the worst punishment in all of history, and he didn't even do anything wrong. I find myself incredibly angered by Zeus...

This was a splendid rendition of Prometheus, if I may say so. I hope to read something of yours once again sometime soon.

While I'd like to give you one last piece of advice through saying that putting a little bit of space between each of the chapter updates is much more likely to get you more comments, I have to admit that reading a completed story is much more satisfying than waiting for an update. For this reason and this reason alone, you can ignore the piece of advice and do this again sometime ;P

Thoroughly satisfied,

Serendipity Clarke chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Good going, Athena! Once again, incredible work, and I want to finish reading it all the more quickly!

Just a moment,

Serendipity Clarke chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
Another wonderful chapter that gives me nothing new to add in corrections! This makes me so happy! It makes me want to read the next chapter even more quickly... So I will not waste too much time typing and shall resume reading immediately!

Serendipity Clarke chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Loving the plot, and the introduction of Zeus is always great ;P Great way to end a chapter, also. Very excited to read on, am I.

Wonderful use of diction and metaphor, and I have nothing to add on what you could do to improve other than what I have mentioned before.
Serendipity Clarke chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Once again, very interesting. However, you may wish to make the double spaces between paragraphs a bit more constant. As it is, it's a tad confusing and seems rather random. This contributes to a slight lack of professional quality which is always very helpful in acquiring reviews and such.

Otherwise, interesting concept, good characters, and an excellent way of making your reader want to continue to read.

Serendipity Clarke chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
So far, very promising. One thing I might mention, however. When someone is thinking something and at the end of the sentence, you say something like "she thought," you need to put a comma.

For example: (pretend whatever is in quotes is indented)

"Must have rained recently" she realized in the back of her mind...

should have been...

"Must have rained recently," she realized in the back of her mind...

A small thing, but it makes a big difference.

Other than that, wonderful plot, great diction, and an interesting character. I applaud you.