Reviews for Cage
SkinnyLove203 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Very sweet. Delicately encapsulates the meaning behind true love, I feel.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very, very nice. It was positive and that alone is refreshing to read. Everything seems to be so negative now a days, it's great to see someone hanging on to a spark of happiness. Love it.
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this! The wording is beautiful and the overall structure of the poem is wonderful. Good job! Keep up the good work!
IHeartWritingSoThere chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
A great piece, something I can relate too. Very well worded, with a lot of meaning. It literly gave me shivers. Thank you for reading and reviewing my poems, it means a lot.

Sincerly,
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really loved this. The imagery was perfect you painted it beautifully! Loved it, great piece!
CrimsonPrincess123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I think this may sound a little weird but for some reason I feel this poem should be sadder. I mean the person who was speaking in the poem was saying how hurt they were, but suddenly someone comes along and now their better again? To me I just feel that if their heart could be fixed up so easily they were not as hurt as they thought they were. And again this may sound weird but I was a little disappointed in the character.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I LOVEEEEEEE THIS POEMMMMM! I can relate to it soooo much! The descriptions? Oh my Jesus! They were wonderfullllllllll. This was beyond breathtaking and I applaud this soooo much. Please, keep it up .
thetabbykitteh chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is amazing, and I loved the way you worded it.

Kitty
John 8.36 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Shauni, this is amazing. I am really moved. To write this well, you have had to have a great deal of hard, emotional experiences and pain in your life at such a young age. Kudos to you for using all of that in this healthy, creative, artistic way!

Your friend,

Tiff
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
wow, I loved it. It's starts off sad but then there is hope. Loved it.
katrrat chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
your poems always make me shiver. Your words are legendary ;O

I also love the special kind of structure on this! It also gives a monadic meaning to the poem. A brilliant piece! Always keep things rollin' :D
Pinchen chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is great.

I love how it is really touching and so very sad at the beginning, but in the end hope comes up and everything can work out.

And I really like your choice of words, they suit perfectly.

Well done :D