Reviews for All You Wanted
hirokiri9 chapter 4 . 1/27
This is such a sweet little story. I hope you continue it. Makes me feel so good reading it. Can't wait to see how things turn out! Keep up the hard work! :D
renegade01 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Cadi is too cute for words ;-)
Christina chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I really like what u have here! I really like the plot/ the story line! Please continue and update when possible!
lanae96 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Yay ! An update ! I'm soo happy I literally did a happy dance when I saw it was an update for this story. I love Ezra & Cayson together :)
DarlingFaye chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
this story is so good! i hope ezra doesn't freak out when she tells him (ezra is my favorite guy name ever omg)
lanae96 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Honestly miss this story soo much ! Please update this soon : )
ly chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
you cannot stop here, you have to go on! please il so love this plot
lanae96 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I come & check this story everyday to see if its an update on it haha . I know its only 3 chapters but its really good . I'm eager to know what happens with Ezra & Cayson now : )
lanae96 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I love the plot of this story ! I want them to be together . Love them ! Please update
Annamarie2010 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love what you are doing with this story. If you ever want to bounce around ideas or want someone to proof read for grammar or spelling I will gladly help.
Annamarie2010 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I love this story please update soon.
Nami98 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
LOVE IT! Please continue! :D
LY33 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
omg this is so goodddddddd how could you let it like that! i so love the plot! please consider updating this story! pretty please!
Nessa2099 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Please continue this story I love please please updat soon this story rocks
AudreyLove chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
hey! so glad you updated this story, I really like it and hope you'll continue it! Thanks!