Reviews for Scared And Coping: Kaylee's Life
Nixi Stasia chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
This is like the first time I've been on here in years, but great chapter :)
Bree chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
omg, I lovved this story. It was really good, I couldn't stop reading it, hah. Keep writing! (:
Nixi Stasia chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Sorry it took so long for me to review.

I did enjoy this chapter, but there's no need to put *s in foul language. If one of you has a problem with bad language, don't even bother putting it in. There are no rules on the site about language, as long as the rating is appropriate.
michelleyerik chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Please update soon! I will be waiting. :(
michelleyerik chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Real good chapter, so please update soon...this story is really good!
Nixi Stasia chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Really hope that you update soon because I can't wait to read what happens next!
Hope chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
This story is getting really interesting, can't wait to read what happens next. It's nice that even though the two of you are busy you still take the time to update frequently. So please, please update soon!
Mrs.Mellark12345 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
LOVE IT! I cannot wait for the next one now!
JJsMommy29 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
oh no hope they find Olivia and that she is going to be safe but can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I HAVE FALLEN IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH Levy and his family! EXCELLENT JOB BOTH OF YOU with this chapter! My HEART IS BREAKING FOR Kaylee and I AM WORRIED WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW-with her mom, the teacher who raped her-WELL IN TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING! SUCH AN EXCEPTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL JOB AT WRITING and I CANNOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
DAMN Was, is Levy's dad a doctor? That would explain how he knows and now what is Kaylee going to do? Are Levy's parents going to think it is his? You have got an AMAZING STORY GOING ON HERE! I guess I may have missed more chapters than I thought or forgot to go back in and leave reviews when computer came back up after reading not able to-SORRY! This was a PERFECT AND EXCITING CHAPTER-children can be so fun and loved it when Olivia was playing in the food -on the floor-I had to laugh at that!
JJsMommy29 chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
feel so bad for her but can't wait to see what happens next so update soon
Shockinglightning chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Read it as soon as my alert of the new chapter came up. Omg! I want to know more. :) levi's such a cutie. I loved that u included his POV.
Mrs.Mellark12345 chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I really like this story! Levy is such a sweetheart 3 I can't wait for more so please update soon
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »