Reviews for Jealousy Best Served Devious
Guest chapter 32 . 2/26
Interesting, waiting for next chapter pls, i just love way thing is going. pls, update love you
Passerby chapter 32 . 2/23
Also read via reviews that this is almost over, so I'm sad... But, I'm glad I got to read this! :D :D :D
Passerby chapter 32 . 2/23
Hello! I've enjoyed this so far! But, I am confused with on thing. (And excuse me as I become brutally honest... I'm more open on the internet). So first off, Celeste and Ryder suddenly have parts of their characters that had been given no clue or hint to whatsoever. Celeste being lesbian seemed like the plot twist an author would input to shock the audience, especially given the lack of clues (Kaylee's oblivious, but being real, when she eavesdropped on Mei Lin and Celeste, if they were really discussing Celeste becoming Ryder's boyfriend to maintain the secret, they would not have been talking about climbing the hierarchy which is high school, it would've been a bit more obscure). And on a similar note, while I understand we're looking at things through Kaylee's lens, there is nothing aside from the pool dunking incident and persuading her to do his homework that really show he's a jerk, well, that and the one-sided rivalry. And then suddenly he starts being really harsh out of nowhere? The forced kiss (which I'm surprised with Kaylee's mouth that she hasn't already told Tyler), and now he's suddenly claiming others are being treated better because of race? I'm not buying it, character wise. Is he a jerk? Yes. Jealous? Yes. Manipulative? Yes. Unnecessarily competitive? Yes. But now he's suddenly a whiny brat who plays the blame game when not getting what he wants? There is literally nothing that implies it. If anything, he becomes harsh, with the forced kiss chapter revealing that, he would more likely become violent than mope and complain like a child. He would more likely blow up at someone personally than point fingers at someone off in the distance. Of course, their your characters, I'm just saying this is how I read them, if only to completely mentally flesh them out and imagine them easier. Okay, rant over. I apologize for my bluntness. But I do hope that there may be explanations done by other characters to Kaylee to flesh them all out a bit more? I'm not saying you have to, I just thought these two characters' trait additions were confusing. But on the other hand, I'm also glad that I haven't been able to predict the next steps to this story at all. Other stories I've called things the MC would discover chapters later, and it was infuriating. But this, it leaves me guessing, and I'm enjoying it fully, so keep up the good work! :D
Anon chapter 32 . 2/4
I just love the story so much! I'm not gonna lie though. Even though I want to read the epilogue, I'm kind of glad you didn't post yet because that will mean it's officially over:( Besides that, thank you for such an amazing story!
Sweetstart chapter 32 . 1/16
Last chapter?
Sweetstart chapter 32 . 1/9
Though we all knew it would end up this way, yet it is too damn exciting!
Eagerly awaiting the last chapter!
makeME chapter 30 . 1/1
Oh... Dear god...
Ije chapter 32 . 1/1
Yea,really nice charpter,A Happy NewYear to you and good health too.
uxdays chapter 32 . 1/1
yaaaaasss! ugh, this was so satisfying to read. jbsd was such a wild ride and i'm attached to so many of the characters. i would read a janessa spin-off in a heartbeat! she's hilarious and completely different from the leading ladies in your other stories.

as for song recs... it's hard for me to say, because i have no clue what genre/mood you're going for. but 8tracks is a pretty good place to start, imo. keep up the good work!
Michelle1236 chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Awwww! I'm so happy they're together finally! This was such a cute chapter. I love how she told him and how afterwards he did so well in the game! They're adorable together. I can't believe there's only one more chapter left!
Cathy Kae chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Yesssssssss Jesus amen...
Melly chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
My babies! I am not ready to say goodbye. Ryder went all Ayesha Curry with 'the game is rigged' nonsense. Bring on the next chapter!
LadyluckAJ chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
THIS WAS EVERYTHING! FINALLY! Im just so happy theu got it right and yet I'm dying of laughter because all their close friends knew. I cant believe it's ending. I really hope you write Janessa's story. Not reay to give these characters up yet.
chuckythecat chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
I can't wait to read how it ends, but I'm also very sad cus I really liked this story :((( But I'm so happy they're finally back together! They're the cutest ever! Awww, bummer that you're not gunna be posting on here anymore, hopefully I can read something new from you! & I love that you make your female protagonist a poc, it's the greatest! If you come up w another story can we get a Latin chick next? I'd LOVE to read that one! You're a great author & your stories are the best, I hope to read more from you soon & I feel bittersweet w letting this story go but I can't wait to read the ending *cries* Hope to see an update soon!
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
So I pretty much smiled through the entire chapter. Thanks for this :)
477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »