Reviews for Jealousy Best Served Devious
Sweetstart chapter 32 . 1/16
Last chapter?
Sweetstart chapter 32 . 1/9
Though we all knew it would end up this way, yet it is too damn exciting!
Eagerly awaiting the last chapter!
makeME chapter 30 . 1/1
Oh... Dear god...
Ije chapter 32 . 1/1
Yea,really nice charpter,A Happy NewYear to you and good health too.
uxdays chapter 32 . 1/1
yaaaaasss! ugh, this was so satisfying to read. jbsd was such a wild ride and i'm attached to so many of the characters. i would read a janessa spin-off in a heartbeat! she's hilarious and completely different from the leading ladies in your other stories.

as for song recs... it's hard for me to say, because i have no clue what genre/mood you're going for. but 8tracks is a pretty good place to start, imo. keep up the good work!
Michelle1236 chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Awwww! I'm so happy they're together finally! This was such a cute chapter. I love how she told him and how afterwards he did so well in the game! They're adorable together. I can't believe there's only one more chapter left!
Cathy Kae chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Yesssssssss Jesus amen...
Melly chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
My babies! I am not ready to say goodbye. Ryder went all Ayesha Curry with 'the game is rigged' nonsense. Bring on the next chapter!
LadyluckAJ chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
THIS WAS EVERYTHING! FINALLY! Im just so happy theu got it right and yet I'm dying of laughter because all their close friends knew. I cant believe it's ending. I really hope you write Janessa's story. Not reay to give these characters up yet.
chuckythecat chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
I can't wait to read how it ends, but I'm also very sad cus I really liked this story :((( But I'm so happy they're finally back together! They're the cutest ever! Awww, bummer that you're not gunna be posting on here anymore, hopefully I can read something new from you! & I love that you make your female protagonist a poc, it's the greatest! If you come up w another story can we get a Latin chick next? I'd LOVE to read that one! You're a great author & your stories are the best, I hope to read more from you soon & I feel bittersweet w letting this story go but I can't wait to read the ending *cries* Hope to see an update soon!
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
So I pretty much smiled through the entire chapter. Thanks for this :)
Kristy Collins chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Janessa spin off, yes please!
Fantasque chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
This wasn't trash, it was adorable! I know she works a nerve but Kaylee (followed closely by Janessa and Tyler) is my favorite character you've ever created. It's always an experience being on her head.
Glad she told Ryder off, loved her family time and of course loved the making up. Have I mentioned what a sucker I am for a hero who suffers from unrequited love, lol?
I will vote when I am not on my phone but heck yeah I would read a Janessa spin off (does that mean more Brandon? Yes too that as well!), I can only imagine who her love interest will be.

Thanks for the update!
scarlet53 chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Love it. .. They are finally toghether. . And well i loved it
scarlet53 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
I know you are busy and I am probably bugging you but happy new year advanced
473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »