Reviews for Jealousy Best Served Devious
Ije chapter 34 . 4/20
God bless you for sharing this gift,wish you the best and look forward to more.
LadyluckAJ chapter 34 . 4/19
This by far is one of my favorite stories published or not. I love all the characters and love the ending but i am truly going to missed this story. Everything about it is amazing.
Fantasque chapter 34 . 4/19
I can't believe it is over. This story was so funny and so much fun! Thank you for sharing it and thanks for sticking with it. Tyler and Kaylee were adorable. Janessa was the only choice for prom queen (and an entire story from her POV should be a blast), Ryder as prom king is just more proof that he peaked in highschool, and Shelly ends it by being more messy and cliche than everyone put together, lol.

Until next time...
Ije chapter 33 . 4/16
Thanks for the update,made my night,Happy Easter Celebrations.
angeldoe chapter 33 . 4/13
Sad this chapter is so short, but im so looking forward to the next chapter, also kind of sad that its ending! But it's been a good read, also I MUST say that I love that all of your stories have POC as the leads, it's always so good to see people of other races.
K chapter 33 . 4/12
Please update again soon! I love this story!
LadyluckAJ chapter 33 . 4/7
So glad to see this updated, it was sweet and i cant wait for the actual prom. And love the fact that you included a bit of Janessa's story.
Melly chapter 33 . 4/7
Cute ass chapter.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/26
Interesting, waiting for next chapter pls, i just love way thing is going. pls, update love you
Passerby chapter 32 . 2/23
Also read via reviews that this is almost over, so I'm sad... But, I'm glad I got to read this! :D :D :D
Passerby chapter 32 . 2/23
Hello! I've enjoyed this so far! But, I am confused with on thing. (And excuse me as I become brutally honest... I'm more open on the internet). So first off, Celeste and Ryder suddenly have parts of their characters that had been given no clue or hint to whatsoever. Celeste being lesbian seemed like the plot twist an author would input to shock the audience, especially given the lack of clues (Kaylee's oblivious, but being real, when she eavesdropped on Mei Lin and Celeste, if they were really discussing Celeste becoming Ryder's boyfriend to maintain the secret, they would not have been talking about climbing the hierarchy which is high school, it would've been a bit more obscure). And on a similar note, while I understand we're looking at things through Kaylee's lens, there is nothing aside from the pool dunking incident and persuading her to do his homework that really show he's a jerk, well, that and the one-sided rivalry. And then suddenly he starts being really harsh out of nowhere? The forced kiss (which I'm surprised with Kaylee's mouth that she hasn't already told Tyler), and now he's suddenly claiming others are being treated better because of race? I'm not buying it, character wise. Is he a jerk? Yes. Jealous? Yes. Manipulative? Yes. Unnecessarily competitive? Yes. But now he's suddenly a whiny brat who plays the blame game when not getting what he wants? There is literally nothing that implies it. If anything, he becomes harsh, with the forced kiss chapter revealing that, he would more likely become violent than mope and complain like a child. He would more likely blow up at someone personally than point fingers at someone off in the distance. Of course, their your characters, I'm just saying this is how I read them, if only to completely mentally flesh them out and imagine them easier. Okay, rant over. I apologize for my bluntness. But I do hope that there may be explanations done by other characters to Kaylee to flesh them all out a bit more? I'm not saying you have to, I just thought these two characters' trait additions were confusing. But on the other hand, I'm also glad that I haven't been able to predict the next steps to this story at all. Other stories I've called things the MC would discover chapters later, and it was infuriating. But this, it leaves me guessing, and I'm enjoying it fully, so keep up the good work! :D
Anon chapter 32 . 2/4
I just love the story so much! I'm not gonna lie though. Even though I want to read the epilogue, I'm kind of glad you didn't post yet because that will mean it's officially over:( Besides that, thank you for such an amazing story!
Sweetstart chapter 32 . 1/16
Last chapter?
Sweetstart chapter 32 . 1/9
Though we all knew it would end up this way, yet it is too damn exciting!
Eagerly awaiting the last chapter!
into the violet treehouse chapter 30 . 1/1