Reviews for Jealousy Best Served Devious
Kristy Collins chapter 21 . 7/20
Your willingness to use even this platform to say exactly what needs to be said is a breath of fresh air in a time when people are trying to be politically correct about something that isn't about being PC.
The world is progressively becoming a more and more desolate place but this chapter helped cheer me up and give me a reason to smile on a really stressful morning.
This chapter was particularly wonderful and I can't wait for Kaylee and Tyler to call their 'fake' relationship what it is - a really cute first love.
Fantasque chapter 21 . 7/20
First, #BlackLivesMatter
Black lives matter, too. Black lives matter as much. We are magic and we are real!

Second, Tyler was so wrong for that pencil nonsense. But it was fun to "see" how much they were on each other's minds (she sleeps with the bear? Too cute). Kaylee should have paid more attention to his answer about his ex, it was quite telling. I am with her on the Shelley hold out. Agree with Kaylee or not, stop making her decisions about your approval. You are her friend not her parole officer.
Cannot wait to hear what Janessa and Tyler have to say about the condom convo, lol.

Thanks for the update!
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 21 . 7/20
This chapter was everything! Kaylee and Tyler need to stop playing and get together for real.

As for what's going on in our world, I'm just as heartbroken and tired over it all. Too many people have lost their lives for nothing and then there's some people who will find any excuse in the book to justify it. Smh. God help us all.
Rayney chapter 20 . 7/3
Kaylee is innlooveee!
Rayney chapter 20 . 7/3
Ha ha kay-baby
Michelle1236 chapter 20 . 6/29
Yeeesss! I can tell she's slowly starting to care less about her crush for Ryder, and clearly start worrying more about Tyler and his feelings for her! Ahhhh they're just so cute together! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29
Ahhhh I loved this chapter. WOOO you're a warriors fan! I still get upset thinking about game 7. But I just gotta tell myself it's okay, next year will be amazing, and they'll win it all. Can't wait for the next chapter!
On a side note: I really liked the line about how Tyler had a lot of rent to pay for space in her head. That was genius and made me crack up. :)
Fantasque chapter 20 . 6/29
Drive by review but Aunt Vivienne was hilarious. Glad, Kaylee was honest about how she's all mixed up but still wanting Tyler. Love how cryptic he always sounds when talking about their plan, lol.
Melly chapter 20 . 6/29
That make-up scene with Kayler has got to be the sweetest thing ever they are too much. Also major props to Kaylee for putting on her big girl panties by being honest with Ty and letting him know she enjoys spending time with him and making out with his fine ass.
On a side note: GO CAVS!
Lea brown chapter 20 . 6/29
Kaylee having a grudge was funny but I understand being mad when people find your grudge not serious. However Celeste might not care about the relationship but Ryder sure does loves being in Tyler's business.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29
I literally jumped when Kaylee finally admitted to Ty that she liked making out with him/hanging out. Progress!

It's been a while since we've seen Vince, and I didn't realize how much I like his character. Janessa and Brandon remain flawless, and I'm petty so I'm still bugged about Shelley insinuating that they're only friends with Kaylee because of her lol. Great chapter, can't wait for the update!
Puccapurple chapter 20 . 6/29
Awww! Tyler forgave her. I think Celeste is up to something, she does not seem like the genuine type. Cool update btw. What's up with Ryder though?
Rayney chapter 19 . 6/25
Kaylee would soon realise that she is inlove with tyler and that would be awesome,i just cant wait.
Rayney chapter 19 . 6/25
Oh my god kaylee! . . .that?tyler on behalf of kaylee i apologize
sunshinernnr chapter 19 . 6/19
Love this story.. feels like taking a vacation to read it :).

I'm a little confused why Shelly is mad, I assume we'll find out.

I loved that everything is heating up between Kaylee and Tyler, can't wait to see what happens next chapter!
357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »