Reviews for Jealousy Best Served Devious
Live and learn chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I wish the very best to you and your friend. I currently have to family members with a form of cancer as well and understand how important it is for you to be with them. You obviously care for her a lot. Again, I wish you both the best.
Author Leigh Songstad chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Got my attentionmore please :)
Fly Like a Bird chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Keep your head held high and be strong. I know others have said it, but maybe writing could be an escape from everything that is happening in every day life.. I hope your friend gets better soon :)
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
i hope your friend recovers fast.
AnonymousReads chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
I understand but you shouldnt give up writing if anything if i was in your situation i would write more as an escape to my problems sometimes but i understand i you cant wirte as often i hope your friend recovers and is back to full health soon. Update when you can. Please. :)
Shadowwolf403 chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
i really hope ur friend gets better hun and so sorry to hear that :(
Mickaela Hunter chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
This is an awesome story. I love it. Some parts were a bit dry but I love the story line and it's really well written. I have to say, some of the characters annoyed me some, like Shelly but I guess that's part of the story.

Keep up the good work, I seriously hope you update soon, I'm dying to know what happens!
x
Midnight113 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I hope things improve for her soon. Life definitely takes precedence over writing, even when it's something we love. I've been a victim to it as well so I completely understand. Take care, I wish you the best and update whenever you can. We'll all be waiting. ;)
thetasteofsun chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
A little disappointed to see that this is only an Author's Note but it's okay. Take the time you need so that when everything with school and life settles down you'll be back and you'll be able to do this story justice. Hope your friend gets better. And don't worry; we understand that she needs you more than we do right now. So...see you later then.
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I completely understand! I have a medical condition called FAP which means I have small tumors in my body. If I hadn't had an operation they could have become cancerous. I hope your friend is ok and your are completely right about needing to be with her to support her. Take your time with this story and I hope your friend fights this cancer x
CreativeChick233 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
When I first saw this, I was like, "Yaaaaay!" then I saw "author note", then I was like, "Oh noooo... It's probably something bad!". And I was right... Im super sorry about your friend, and I hope everything gets better... But sometimes writing does help you deal with stress, so when you're feeling super stressed about everything going around you, just write. It doesn't even have to be about this story, it can be any topic, even poetry. Good luck with everything, and I'll continue to follow you on your journey 3.
Mary Freda chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Hi! So sorry to hear about your friend. Being selfless and giving things up for another person can be so difficult, even when we want to do it, so it's great that you are being so intentional about this. I've recently had to put aside writing for a season for my family's sake, so I can empathize with at least that part of your struggle. I pray that God's comfort and grace will be with both you and your friend during this difficult time.
nicole7579 chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
While I am sad that this is not a new chapter I understand. My brother is going through a health crisis and I've put everything on hold because of it. So I get it. I hope your friend pulls through and I'm sure she will appreciate your support. We will still be here when you get back!
CupsofTea chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
Hey it's no problem. I hope everything becomes easier for you and it turns out well. xx P.W
bluz chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
At first I was like yes, a new chapter. Then was disappointed that it was an Author's note. Then I became sad as I finish reading the note. It's understandable, and rightly so, that your focus has shifted. There are more important things then proking enjoyment within others with your talent. There are times when you need to focus on you and the personal things that are occuring with you, if not then you'll become overloaded. I hope that all goes well with your sister.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »