Reviews for Jealousy Best Served Devious
LadyluckAJ chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
I love Janessa because she is flat out telling Kaylee what she needs to hear. I would love for Kaylee to tell Ryder to stick it but i get that she doesnt want him to tell the whole school about what he knows. He is such a user...ugh over him but Kaylee needs to just go to Tyler amd talk. Thats what she needs to juat do. I just want another chapter so i can hope she talks to him in the next chapter. Or big time kissing between them so she or HE knows they want each other!

Good luck with your exams and everything. Thanks for the update.
Fantasque chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
Drive by review. Glad Kaylee's friends are slowly getting her to see reason (though I get her doubts, risk averse people need undeniable proof, lol). Also, I love Janessa "must have been a lonely trip". She's the best.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/15/2016
I feel like they won't end up together after all. Just part ways and maybe we'll see them in a fast forwarded future scene.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/7/2016
I'm...dissappointed you joined the trend of going to the guy's point of view. Half the fun of reading a story, in my opinion, is immersing yourself in the world of the protaganist. Experiencing things with them, discovering things with them, learning things when they do. While it IS interesting knowing what's going on in Tyler's head, and while it wasn't really anything I couldn't have guessed, it did ruin the intrigue of wondering what his thoughts and feelings were. Not saying it's a bad chapter by any means.. Just would've preferred to learn everything in this chapter in one that was in Kaylee's POV. One chapter in the guy's POV just... feels like it gives away too many answers to questions that come up while reading away on a silver platter.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/6/2016
I cant. This is too much. Its like you're putting me on the highest spot on the rollercoaster, ready for the sudden rush downwards, but then you just have to turn the machine off, leaving me hanging;-; you seriously need to update this, fast!;-;
Kristy Collins chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
This chapter was phenomenal. (And I totally knew Tyler's been in love with Kaylee for years). Can't wait til they make up! Also, I wonder what Celeste's secret is...I think it might have something to do with her home life.

Anyway, thanks for the super duper chapter. I don't know what I'm gonna do when you leave FP.
Fantasque chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
I liked getting Tyler's POV and wow is being in his head different from Kaylee. Now I am imagining some of the earlier scenes from his perspective... what must he have been thinking at the pool, lol.
Having said that, sorry Tyler but nope to it being Kaylee's move. I was all like "drop the truth and let her sort it out" until the "Celeste has a secret I can't share "(is she pregnant or something?) bit.
How is Kaylee supposed to trust that it's all above board when they have been lying their arses off (Tyler with great intentions but still lying to her by omission) since the beginning? Like, now I am being honest and just ignore all of the shady lunches and texts, lol. That seems really unfair to her. Not that she needs to know Celeste's personal business but that she is just supposed to get over it and come to him because he deems it so.
Hope she does some digging and he actually puts in some effort to reassure her... I have a feeling that is going to involve more Celeste and hopefully more of his mom (and Janessa because she is the best).

Thanks for the update!
Melly chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
Oh Lord this chapter is everything! Kaylee I love but damn it let that man talk. Awwww I knew it, I knew Tyler was in love with her from way back when but her obsession with Ryder prevented and is still preventing her from seeing this. These two need to be together already
WindSongEnchantment chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
Awesome to hear from him! But...ugh! Terrible situation, makes me want to whack both of them upside the head! Fantastic job! Lol
LadyluckAJ chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
Dammit, Tyler is a good dude but damn just say you're in love with her TO HER! This way she will not be si Kaylee abd say it back or at least talk to Shelly she might tell you , you both feel the same way unless she knew qll along and thats why she didbt want them together. OMG they atmre so frustrating but im glad i know he has been in love with h er for so long. This us hands down my favorite story abd characters but the make me want to pull my hair out.
scarlet53 chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
I loved it
Cathy Kae chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
Can i kill Kaylee? This girl needs to leave LaLa land and enter the "real" world.
Sweetstart chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
Heyyyy.. please update. I want to read how much more oblivious can Kaylee be.
. e . !
scarlet53 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Update yarr
Live and learn chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
Whoops! I just realized that i spelled Kaylee's name completely wrong in my last review. But Tyler was clearly upset because it was never his intention to get back with Celeste in the first place. Or thats my opinion at least. And Ryder can just jump in a hole. Seriously. I don't think anyone will miss him. Oh, and Janessa was awesome as usual. And Arielle just plain adorable. Hopefully Ryder gets whats coming to him and Tyler and my girl Kay work things out. Great chapter :)
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »