Reviews for Jealousy Best Served Devious
Nalene chapter 23 . 9/3
Kaylee and Tyler are so cute together I swear reading their interactions with each other makes my heart hurt. Like, it's gonna melt into a puddle of quivering goo before this is all over. I WANT A TYLER. GUH.
Also, Janessa is hilarious. One day I'll watch Doctor Who. One day. I have too many friends who think I'm insane for not joining the fandom.
Anyway! This was a great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 8/6
Wait. Did Kaylee compare herself to Bill Gates? Lmao, I love this girl. This was a great chapter. I'm still side-eyeing Shelley for the things she said during their falling out. I hope I can warm up to her since she'll probably have more screen time now.
WindSongEnchantment chapter 22 . 8/3
Yay! She's taking baby's tips AWAY from that Jerkface, love it!
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 22 . 8/3
Boy, when Kaylee stood up to Ryder for Tyler I was expecting a hot make out session after that but damn Brandon for interrupting. And finally, Shelley came to her senses and apologized, as she should. We all know Kaylee's scheme is doomed to fail but can't wait when she finally realizes what these feelings she's having for Tyler mean. Until next time!
Melly chapter 22 . 8/3
Once again great job. You know I am the captain of the I Hate Shelley Team but man this chapter had me tearing up at her and Kaylee's reunion and kudos to Vince and Ty for reuniting their girls. Yeah Shelley has her faults likewise Kaylee but they are better as friends than enemies. Yeah for the KayShel Reunion. Now, my babies Kayler they are too adorable and I am so ready for them to admit their feelings for each other. This is such a freaking good story
Lea Brown chapter 22 . 8/3
I didn't have Internet for two weeks so I'm happy I could enjoy two long chapters! Aw these chapters gave me happy feelings and a lot laughter. Thank You.
Fantasque chapter 22 . 8/3
First, I do love how the story is progressing. Kaylee has liked Ryder for so long that it would seem silly(and undermine the depth of her feelings for Tyler) if she just dropped him like third period French.
She is no longer infatuated and slowly coming to see Tyler and Ryder for who they are. It's clear her heart is miles ahead of her brain. The girl is stubborn but she is falling for the right guy. Loved her checking his dumb troll antics at school. It's not the McDonald's All American game for crying out loud.

Second, it's clear the person most likely to be hurt is Tyler and him taking her down a bit of a winding road gives her time to realize the truth: they have been in a real relationship for the longest, lol.
I just hope she doesn't do something stupid like freak out and try to force herself to date/hook up with Ryder.

Third, so glad she caught on to his pencil nonsense. He was as adorable as he was thirsty and I cant wait to see how she tries to make it fit into the fake dating plan, lol.
And I'm glad Shelley apologized. As much as she annoyed me, I look forward to her commentary on all of the real moments in the fake relationship and I look forward to the catch up conversation.

This wasn't supposed to be this long...

Thanks for the update!
Kristy Collins chapter 22 . 8/3
This made my morning! And I'm so glad Michelle and Kaylee are besties again, not to mention all the slow but sure progress with Tyler and Kaylee. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the genius and awesomeness that is this story. (Have I ever told you how grateful I am I stuck around even when you were on hiatus?)
GreenIsMyHomie chapter 22 . 8/3
Nice to see Kaylee slowly realising her feelings. Hopefully it will officially dawn on her soon, haha. And FINALLY her and Shelly made up! Thank goodness for that.
I continue to love the interaction between Tyler and Kaylee and your witting in general - Great chapter!
Please update when you can :)
Melly chapter 21 . 7/28
Awwww you outdid yourself on this chapter. From the make out session to Tyler, Kaylee and Ari's moment and the moment between Kaylee and her dad. I love it all
Kristy Collins chapter 21 . 7/20
Your willingness to use even this platform to say exactly what needs to be said is a breath of fresh air in a time when people are trying to be politically correct about something that isn't about being PC.
The world is progressively becoming a more and more desolate place but this chapter helped cheer me up and give me a reason to smile on a really stressful morning.
This chapter was particularly wonderful and I can't wait for Kaylee and Tyler to call their 'fake' relationship what it is - a really cute first love.
Fantasque chapter 21 . 7/20
First, #BlackLivesMatter
Black lives matter, too. Black lives matter as much. We are magic and we are real!

Second, Tyler was so wrong for that pencil nonsense. But it was fun to "see" how much they were on each other's minds (she sleeps with the bear? Too cute). Kaylee should have paid more attention to his answer about his ex, it was quite telling. I am with her on the Shelley hold out. Agree with Kaylee or not, stop making her decisions about your approval. You are her friend not her parole officer.
Cannot wait to hear what Janessa and Tyler have to say about the condom convo, lol.

Thanks for the update!
Mis'Diagnosed chapter 21 . 7/20
This chapter was everything! Kaylee and Tyler need to stop playing and get together for real.

As for what's going on in our world, I'm just as heartbroken and tired over it all. Too many people have lost their lives for nothing and then there's some people who will find any excuse in the book to justify it. Smh. God help us all.
Rayney chapter 20 . 7/3