Reviews for Jealousy Best Served Devious
Chimel321 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
I love Janessa and I can't wait for the spin off on her , she's such an amazing character. Still don't like Ryder tho. Anyway as always,great job
Who cares21 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
I am so so glad that you updated! Loved the chapter, was very written and definitely worth the wait! I hope kaylee gets back with Tyler soon and ditches Ryder !
Kaylianna Marie chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
My heart! The teen angst! Ugh
Kaylianna Marie chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
Yo Cordell is my spirit animal! He wild! Moving on though, I'm glad Kaylee has finally realized how much of a fuckboy Ryder is. I'm glad she's able too see how perfect Tyler is for her now. Although I'm worried about a Tyler and Celeste situation happening, I'm going to keep hope alive and pray that she doesn't come in between Kaylee and Tyler.
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Shelly doesn't have to tell you anything, Kay, you're her friend, not her diary. Plus you're insane, dramatic and self-absorbed (like most teenagers), so it even makes sense that she kept her business to herself. That scene with Tyler, hmm, I like him better than the last guy (Scott) but I wish these male characters would keep their hands (and their basketballs) to themselves. At least this time there's history there to warrant such behavior. Is Ryder gonna have to screw Celeste in front of Kay's face for her to get it? He doesn't go after dumb girls to appear smarter, he goes after them because he identifies with them and coincidentally they're hot. Win-win. Girl, you don't need Ryder, you need a good therapist and great meds.

Hah, I like Janessa.

KAY, you need to feel dumb. Wallow in it so long that you decide to never be that dumb again. That way you win...also, a therapist for your obsessive disorder.

What's with this librarian issue? She can't only hear Kay, especially when those rowdy jocks were in there with her the last time and she said nothing. Librarians aren't like this.

I wouldn't give him the benefit of anything after twenty minutes with no call or text. He's late, I'm out.

You missed getting a life when you were sulking. Stop being bitter, it'll leave wrinkles.

Kay, bye, you're doing work for you and a guy who barely notices you're alive, you should be worried about your own grade. Goodness. Run along, get some food and do your homework for two.

I LOVE that people give Kay the business, as she is delusional, and it is ALL hilarious. Shelly, Vince and Kay are children, admittedly, but they're acting like much younger children. It, too, it hilarious.

Wow, someone had the gumption to say that to you? As if people of color aren't swallowing white and whitewashed romances every freaking day? Nearly any book, movie, TV show, web series, etc., at any given time features a multitude of white characters and usually the romance, if there is one, features them. Not the quirky/sarcastic/comic relief/wise/magical person of color. That grinds my gears, and the nerve of pointing it out to YOU like you're wrong for featuring DIVERSITY. As if your story isn't in the minority now and even more so when it was published. Yup, I still hate people.

Your story is great fun. I rag on the characters because they feel real and these reviews capture what I'd say to them if they were real people in my world. If the story sucked, I'd rag on that and wouldn't come back. (More Janessa, I hope!)

Congrats.
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
My horoscope always talks of money or romance I'm not getting.

Arielle, I like that name.

You are a little messed up, stalker girl.

He's playing her so smoothly. Tina Turner, fool in love (well, obsessive lust).

You need therapy.

Why are you bothered your best friend is making out with a dude, rival or not? So long as she's not kissing the dude you like, she hasn't done anything wrong.

A cartoon piano needs to fall on Kay. Ryder is a user, simple. Bring on the bad boy with a heart of gold, I'm ready for him!
Was She Not Amazing Though chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I absolutely prefer this to Good Girl, hard yes.

Ugh, this is a cliched preference of mine as well. Sealed by Haley James and Nathan Scott. There was nothing like their love on TV for me. Goodness, now I want to watch OTH from the beginning. On the flip side, I hated Lucas and Peyton, preferred Brooke and Lucas but I didn't need Lucas period.

Ryder is obviously, though not to the MC, a bad dude. Therefore his nemesis must be a bad boy with a heart of gold, so say the gods of cliche. Maybe a good boy in leather clothing, IDK but I'm excited to find out.
Sweetstart chapter 29 . 12/1/2016
Heyyyy! When will we get to read the next chapter?
scarlet53 chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
I cant wait anymore .. I want an update.
Who cares21 chapter 29 . 11/18/2016
Hi! I'm so sorry that I didn't review every chapter but I just couldn't wait to read more! So I absolutely adore this story and find it very sweet. I'm glad that she's finally seen through Ryder and realised that Tyler is so much better for her! Can't wait to read how it ends so please update when you can and good luck with your deadlines :)
Cathy Kae chapter 29 . 11/18/2016
Ok no offence but does Kaylee have mental problems? This girl is crazy. She thinks one thing and does the opposite. I need to give her the African teachings/discipline, she disparately needs amafunde( teachings). Beautiful chapter. Update soon.
Neo Rulez chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
Lovely chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
LadyluckAJ chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
I love Janessa because she is flat out telling Kaylee what she needs to hear. I would love for Kaylee to tell Ryder to stick it but i get that she doesnt want him to tell the whole school about what he knows. He is such a user...ugh over him but Kaylee needs to just go to Tyler amd talk. Thats what she needs to juat do. I just want another chapter so i can hope she talks to him in the next chapter. Or big time kissing between them so she or HE knows they want each other!

Good luck with your exams and everything. Thanks for the update.
Fantasque chapter 29 . 11/17/2016
Drive by review. Glad Kaylee's friends are slowly getting her to see reason (though I get her doubts, risk averse people need undeniable proof, lol). Also, I love Janessa "must have been a lonely trip". She's the best.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/15/2016
I feel like they won't end up together after all. Just part ways and maybe we'll see them in a fast forwarded future scene.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »