Reviews for Imaginary
Zarica Vicen chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
cool beginning
myheart4you chapter 115 . 12/20/2013
WHAT WHAT OMIGOSH IM SO EXCITED. I'm so happy right now. This really is so great. I'm super proud of Destiny and I'm so glad that this is happening. It makes me so relieved knowing that she's going to be okay. At least, I think so. But I know Destiny is a smart, determined girl and I'm totally rooting for her the whole way. :)
myheart4you chapter 106 . 10/6/2013
Well, at least she knows what she has. The proffessor isn't a bad guy, really, he just wants to make the class more interesting, but he does it in an innapropriate way. I wonder if he's ever going to find out about her.
myheart4you chapter 101 . 8/9/2013
I think that Destiny just needs to go home, where she can have her own room and her parents right there. It's a good idea for her to go to college, and I hope she can handle it.
myheart4you chapter 100 . 8/9/2013
I hope it works. She needs to go home.
myheart4you chapter 99 . 8/6/2013
Well, I guess we'll have to see how the treatment goes. It's too bad that they still don't believe her. Not her parents; the doctors and supervisors and everyone.
myheart4you chapter 98 . 8/5/2013
Yeah, I can imagine why she would feel too young. Her whole life has been a blue, she hasn't had the chance to properly even live yet.
myheart4you chapter 97 . 8/1/2013
The beginning of the chapter was so happy but then it all turned to crap. That's so sad for Destiny.
myheart4you chapter 96 . 8/1/2013
Aw c:

Even though she's having nightmares, I'm glad that she feels a little hopeful, at least. It's too bad that she's stuck in the wrong care center for her condition, but I hope that they will help somehow this time :)
myheart4you chapter 95 . 7/26/2013
"What I failed to notice at the time was one major detail. All of the articles referred to emotionally or behaviorally troubled children. None of the articles referenced mentally ill children."

Ahh, so the plot thickens... At least she said "failed to notice at the time" which proves that she notices it later. So Destiny really isn't getting the help she needs... I knew it! You've been writing this for so long, but I'm enjoying seeing Destiny's story progress.
myheart4you chapter 94 . 7/15/2013
It's all just pissing me off, this crap that she has to go through.
myheart4you chapter 93 . 7/7/2013
I'm seriously feeling her hopelessness. It's sad, but I really like the way you portrayed those emotions.
myheart4you chapter 92 . 7/7/2013
Sam C realllly shouldn't be working for kids that have those problems.
myheart4you chapter 91 . 7/7/2013
Poor Destiny must be just so sad. I completely understand, but what she needs is someone to believe her for once. It's really making me mad.
myheart4you chapter 90 . 6/28/2013
Of course she has schizophrenia, you idiots! I hate those people.
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »