Reviews for relapse, or something
illusion of normality chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
there's something so dark about this, yet it's unbelievably beautiful. funny how you need the bad things to produce something wonderful.

anyway, i can't even pick a favourite line out of this. i love every single line, because the wording you used is just way too perfect. i can't even describe it.
True Talker chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
If this is for me - I WASN'T trying to do anything wrong. Also, I WON'T sleep - I DON'T plan on it. Question: Will you ever trust me? Intead of ALWAYS testing me. Why do I ask? Because for a person like myself who has difficutly trusting people - it is fairly frustrating when you aren't trusted. I DON'T mean you any harm and technically I DON'T mean myself any harm either. I could repeat NERVOUS/EMBARRASSED until I am blue in the face - because I DON'T talk like that. I DON'T crave pity I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN.
True Talker chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
This made me think and it made me think in other ways also. It would NEVER/NOT ever be my intent to make someone feel like their problems are insignificant compared to mine especially considering that they may indeed have more on their plate. What do I mean by this? More people in their life and more responsibilities to face to deal with. Again, I say it is NOT has NOT been NOR would it ever be my intent to imply and/or to make someone feel like their problems are insignificant compared to mine. Why also am I saying that? Because throughout communicating and etc... I have been thinking about things all along - about what indeed they may have on their plate - I just didn't know I didn't have the information I was ONLY going off of what I was feeling and/or getting.

NO I would NEVER/NOT ever judge someone for their flaws and do you know why? BECAUSE I RESPECT THEM - BECAUSE I will ALWAYS feel like others are FAAAR BETTER THAN I AM MYSELF. Also, when I CARE ABOUT SOMEONE DEEPLY I DON'T SEE FLAWS BECAUSE I LOVE THEM. If that makes sense.

The best way for things for anything really is COMMUNICATION. And as someone put it - to compromise and to learn - to listen. Thank you for sharing this. Why thank you? Because I APPRECIATE WHEN YOU WHEN ANYONE MAKES ME THINK. SERIOUSLY THANK YOU.
True Talker chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I read and usually give one word reviews. Your work here most definitely makes me think.
True Talker chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
This makes me always want to ask a question.
True Talker chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Brings thoughts in makes me think.
True Talker chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
It made me think.
True Talker chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Makes me think.
True Talker chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Interesting.
True Talker chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
This made me think. I read it. Thought, then looked and thought some more.
guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
hi. Not to sound creepy but, I've read a lot of your poetry and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for all you've gone through, it must've been really hard. Anyway, your writing is phenomenal, don't ever stop.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I know this feeling, all too well. Keep trucking. That's all I can say: keep trucking.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
"sometimes i am afraid
that it's me. me who
lures them in, then pushes them away.
who drives them to the brink of insanity
& that it's me, giggling,
who makes them want to die.
and if that is the case -"

At least you're still unsure. I know for a fact that it *is* me.

I have pushed someone away and made them want to die before. I didn't mean to, but I did. And there's not a day that goes by where I don't wish I could take it all back.

Sorry for that. Your words hit me, that's all.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
My favorite so far. Morbid, but deep.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Wow. Those last two lines really did it for me.