Reviews for The Angel Medallion
randomloosemoose chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow. This is the second time I have come across this story, and both times have been amazed at how good it was! :) Excellent read- I really enjoyed it.
dotyky chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I'm sure I've just stumbled across the best piece of writing I've seen in ages! I enjoyed this immensely and it was so refreshing to see a piece that not only ticked the basic boxes but was interesting, descriptive and thought-provoking. It had perfect pace and the narrator led the way through the writing brilliantly. My only 'criticism' is that there isn't any more to read; great job on this!
Daughter of the Sea chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was really lovely to read.

At times I felt like I was watching an action movie - I was literally holding my breath, haha! You really set that scene well, described the action perfectly and managed to create some serious tension. It was great!

And the ending - Wow! What a nice little twist. ) I didn't see that coming at all! It might be "cheesy" but it worked really well and really made me smile.

I really enjoyed your descriptions, mainly because they weren't over the top, but weren't too simple either. It can be hard to get that balance right, so well done! The only criticism I really have is that sometimes you seemed to be "telling" the reader something instead of "showing" them, if you get me, But, I'm guilty of that myself and know how hard it is not to do, so it was really not that much of a problem at all!

Good job on this! :D
And Sing chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh...wow... I had tears in my eyes reading this. I'll tell you who that woman medic was...an angel from God. You have a gift. That was extremely moving, I have no other words. Amazing.
Kaleigh chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Taylor, this story truly gave me chills. We serve an incredible God, aye? And He has given you an incredible gift in story telling. Please keep sharing it!