Reviews for Cavile
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That... bordered on depressing. I guess that's to be expected from a story taking place after a war.
Sunarose chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I have a sudden urge to throw my laptop across the room(Drawing tablet, jumpdrive and all,) and flip out.

I don't know what emotion I'm feeling now.

Okies. Back to reality.

This story has a combination of really epic stuff, and some bad aspects too.

For starters, the emotion that Rosalina felt was extremely real, however, I also thought that it was a little over-the-top. But hey, you should take that as a grain of salt, I never been through a war, lost all my loved ones, and got my leg replaced with a metal one.

There are other aspects of your story that are extremely epic, and to save time of typing all of them out, let's just say that the whole thing was as magical as Homestuck characters in Harry Potter.

However, there are some issues with your story that I found.

DESCRIPTIONNNNNNNN. OK. NUFF SAID. GOOOOOO LOOK AT MY OTHER REVIEWS ON EITHER YOUR STORY, WINNI'S, OR CALISE'S. I'M BASICLY REPEATING MYSELF.

And I also think that there are a little to many time-skips in one chapter. There are like, eight. (I counted).

I also think that this is going to be somewhat short :. But, I'm not the writer, sooooo...

And I found this minor thing that I was a little confused about.

Wait. Blood in her metal leg? That would screw up her whole body if there is blood flowing from and to her metal leg. If it rusts, or something like that, then the rust would get into her bloodstream and etc. (But Tavros, Vriska, and Aradiabot had blood in their metal body-parts. But they're trolls.)

Okies. Nuff said. I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Sunarose
bloodyblues chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
...K-chan, you just completely blew my mind right there. That was absolutely...I don't know how to describe it. It's like, eerily beautiful, otherworldly. It digs deep into a subject most of us don't want to discuss. And to some extent (to SOME extent), I can almost relate to what Rosalina is feeling and what she wants. Like, there are some days that you're just so sick of your life that you'd rather live in a happy, unreal dream. Hey, if that dream is going to feel as real as reality, it might as well BE reality. You die in the end, anyways. You'll die thinking that the happy dream was your reality.

And no, I'm not depressed. Nor do I feel the same way as Rosalina xD

But yeah, that was awesome! I can't say that I liked it better than TaD, or the other way around, because they revolve around completely different subjects. But still, A.W.E.S.O.M.E.