Reviews for Assassination of a High School Reputation
dizasterdeb chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Like the premise. Just catching up on all your stories so far. Not great at reviews as I tend to think the author knows best and I like surprises!
yellow1105 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
this story seems very promising. keep going.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Please update! This story is soooo good!
ruleofthumb chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I can just imagine Delaney rubbing her hands togather and laughing maniacally as her plan is put in motion. I see a potentially very good story here.

I also just thought it was cool that this was set in Wyckoff because that's right near where I live.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Please please please please pleeease update this! It is such a good story already! I don't want to beg but this is good enough to earn some quality begging! Please!? :D
alliciainwonder chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I really like this story! But why oh why did you stop updating after only 2 chapters!? Ahh you fictionpress people starting a story that I fall in love with only not to update! Ok enough of me ranting :P The point in I really really started to like this story and you must UPDATE so I hope you see this and not think I'm crazy and work on this story!
jaskolka chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This is the third story of yours I started reading. It is great.

Jeice is very likeable and sweet. I actually understand his dillema between behaving like a decent human being and supporting his long time friends. It is hard to refuse somebody who stood behind you during the hard times. I don't think he is the type to hurt others, even for his friends.

I am a bit confuse about Delaney and Lindsay though. There must have been something else apart from the winter dance fail to have them so set on crushing Tobey. Otherwise they would have been total bitches. Mindless, cruel, immature and vindicative, ugh...

I hope you will be back to this story one day. It was a lot of fun to read:)
RinaJewelz chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Pleeeeeeease update this story. It's like john tucker must die the gay version! And you write so awesomely. I actually love reading your stories. And I love Jeice, he's cool :) im gna pester you until you update ok :D
S.H. Marr chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Augh. I noticed when this was last updated and then remembered that I should check that BEFORE reading.

I think you changed Jeice's last name. I think it was "Matthews" in the last chapter. What's with that?

Also, poor, poor Jeice.
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was...weird. They started off at a protest, but none of them seem like the protest type right now. And as soon as they do that, they promptly act extremely shallow, in a way, and make him super pretty. They kind of conflict somewhere in my head, but perhaps that's just me stereotyping and it will make sense later.

Although if they did all this simply so they could get back at Tobias, Delaney needs help.

Anyway, I kind of like Jeice so far, even if his name is spelled weirdly, so I'll keep reading.
chao-lane chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I like what I've read so far. Jeice is a pretty adorable character but his friends ? seriously, I just want to slap them because, as this girl at the meeting said : who care about a guy who ditched her two years ago ?
TinfoilKnight chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Ha, the part about the teacher's boobs and cupcakes was funny. And I like the part about the girls comparing nail polish shades - so true.

Might wanna tone the drama down a little. The newspaper meeting came across as a bit melodramatic, like something out of a comic book. And while some of that's good for humor... I mean, it's a newspaper meeting. Having a character pace back and forth and rub her hands together all evil is best reserved for the villain in B-grade spy movies, 'cause it's a little out of place and almost cheesy in realistic fiction. Exaggerating the drama can be funny, but sometimes just a simple cupcake boob joke works better. :)

I'm guessing the newspaper is completely student run? Ha, no teacher would let them get away with that scheme. I'm interested to see how much trouble they get into once the dust settles, 'cause the school probably won't be pleased with heart-breaking shenanigans published in the school newspaper.

:) Update soon!
TinfoilKnight chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh, so he is a boy. I was wondering too... Y'know, here on fictionpress there are so many female writers that you just have to assume that every protag is female. :P

Aww, Jeice is so cute!