Reviews for CDO
JustDriftwood chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Let me just say that it has been a great pleasure to read your story. It inspired me to start posting my own stuff on the site. I find it very refreshing in its concept and the characters are unique and intriguing. I have one question, though. How old are these kids exactly? One piece of constructive criticism, you’re writing is beautifully descriptive, but your characters come across as being very abrasive and standoffish. I mean toward the reader. When they are talking to each other on the street the conversation seemed unlikely, and the guy came off more as a creep than as someone that you could become friends with. I really hope you keep writing this story because as a musician it is really great to find a story that incorporates music into its plot. Your story does it very well, by the way.
BlackSun21 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
It's very interesting how you used the rain as music and Zeus as the composer. I've never looked at it that way. Hmmm. I'll just have to wait until the next time it please.
BlackSun21 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Great details, it really added a lot of imagery to add to the mood.
Trip The Darkness chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I like this! I've never really read any stories that are music related, so I'm curious as to where this'll go! It's great so far. The grammar's pretty good, too! I hope you add more soon! :D
BlackSun21 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Well please continue because it was quite a pleasure to read :)