Reviews for Genki Ghost
cmaej chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
I understand why it took you so long to update. I mean... Wow. This must have been one hard-ass chapter to write. The violence and intense emotions were... I'm at a loss for words. I don't know who to feel bad for anymore. I'm positive that is not the last of Mihori. Will she come back to him? If that is the case, it will be pitiful for a girl to go back to a guy who hit her. Will Masaya come back to her? If it's that way, that just means he has no one else. Don't let this gem die. Keep updating. And sorry about the huge paragraph. I'm on my phone.
cmaej chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I'm beginning to feel bad for Masaya. His dream about Eina says how close he used to be with her and how much he misses it. Even though I haven't met Eina, I definitely favor her over Mihori. What kind of girl shows her boobs?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
It's nice to see you've updated this.

I will confess that the scene with Eina was kind of confusing, until you said that Mihiro was possessing her. I also did not expect Masaya to be assertive for once... he is _scary_ when he gets angry.

So now that Mihiro is gone, is there anything left to the story? Something tells me that this isn't ending just here.
cmaej chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
The part where Masaya reminisces about his friends was a bit sad.

Daisuke is an intriguing guy, giving that he initiated contact with Masaya, a person everyone else isolated. I'm gonna guess that Diasuke has no supernatural powers or gifts, but is open-minded enough to understand Masaya's plight. He probably has an older, eccentric relative who influenced him.

I like how you portray Masaya and friendless and lonely, but manage to introduce other characters who have an indirect relationship with him.
cmaej chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I just clicked the link from the Own Stories thread and intentionally started this chapter without reading the summary. I must say that drawing out the fact that Mihiro is dead gave me a nice surprise. Will I be too intrusive to suggest you rewrite your summary and be vague about Mihiro's true nature? I personally think that new readers will appreciate it.

I also like that you avoided the simple "I see dead people" troupe. The fact that Mihiro died in the hospital that Masaya ended up in gives the pair an instant bond. I will be honest, though. I haven't read BGQG or finished FTTS (probably never will, LOL), but I'll try to stick to this story. Good start.
Eri Rein chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
"All I could do was hit my against my desk multiple times..."

- Hit your what? XD

"I smashed my forehead on hers."

- Now that's hard. XD

That was quite a sad chapter. Man... I've been waiting for this to get updated. I'm glad you continued this. Please continue this. It's good. It's rare to find stories like this in FP so I would like to read more. XD
Eri Rein chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Ehhh... don't mind the break up, Masaya. You have Mihiro anyway. Ahahaha!

And that's the latest chapter. Hopefully it's not the last.
Eri Rein chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
"Masaya no baka!" She shouted at me. Oddly enough, we're canonically talking in Japanese, so if she talks in Japanese while we're being translated, does that mean she was talking in English?

- Fourth wall break scene spotted! Ahahaha!

Eh, I thought it will be as short as the first chapter. Guess I was strong. Nevertheless, I was able to read through the whole chapter without any problems.

I like that Daisuke. I love his way of thinking. XD
Eri Rein chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ehhh... so this was like a spin-off of BGQG. (I really need to read BGQG soon.)

Hey, Edge. I also have this kind of story. A guy meets a female ghost and it ruined his life. I didn't rip it off from you, alright?! JK XD

This reminded me of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. The girl ghost is also in love with the guy in that anime. Same as this one.

Are the chapters of this story really this short? Then, this will be easy to read! Nice nice...
Brendan Rizzo chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
...Actually, I think I get the point of this fic.

It's a parodic deconstruction of all those poorly written anime shows which involve a supernatural being, who is inevitably female, who serves no purpose except to act cute in the eyes of the otakus who watch the show. That explains why Mihiro doesn't even know why she still exists or why she can only interact with Masaya, who in any other story like this would be the nerdy Audience Surrogate, but in this story, the audience feels sorry for him because he has to wonder if he's gone mad. It's... pure brilliance, really.

Oh, and congratulations on getting someone to draw fan art of your characters. That's really awesome. Now you're one step above the rest of the people on this site.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
"'Masaya no baka!' She shouted at me. Oddly enough, we're canonically talking in Japanese, so if she talks in Japanese while we're being translated, does that mean she was talking in English? Not worth thinking about I guess."

Best line ever.
Ahniya-sama chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
wah! what a lovely story!, it makes me want to draw that cute ghost haha...

anyway, it's just a hunch but, i had a feeling Mihiro died because of Masaya... well well... I want an update! please update!
Kisho chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Eeeeehhhhhhhh this gets more and more depressing with every chapter doesn't it QAQ;;
Here I had been expecting such a funny and bubbly read but nyah I read all three chapters so far and now I just wanna cry TAT
But, it is well-written, nya ;v;/ It's been interesting even if it has just been making me miserable, well done Edge-kun T3Tb
Kisho chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Iyaaahhh, I thought it would be silly funny at first, nya, but it's kinda depressing, isn't it? ;u;
I did not think a story about a genki ghost with a huge crush could make me feel so... empty T3T
Kisho chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Pfffft, this is interesting, nya xD
Very... unique concept, nya :'D Mihiro and Masaya are so like total opposites here this has to be interesting, nya xD
And... pfft, the cactus thing is still making me giggle, nya :'D
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »