Reviews for Shades of Red
FinaIsMyAlterEgo chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I started reading this without realizing that it is just the beginning of an unfinished story... And now I really want to read more. :( Please Update?
unemployed-joy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Hiii. Here cometh your September Review Marathon prize review.

What I liked: haha, this is really funny. I like Vesset already-I'm totally a sucker for the big menly men (or, demonly, as the case may be) who grumble their way through life. And your last line packs a punch, makes me want to read on.

Suggestions: I would go easy on the one sentence one paragraph lines of 'Unfortunately...' and 'Except...'. It's a precursor to a bit of a plot twist, yes, but lines like that come across (to me) as a little gimmicky. I think the twists would come across as more surprising without them :)

Write on!
-Monk
professional griefer chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Your characterization is pretty awesome, especially with Bird Woman. As with all your stories, I got to know her from the dialogue.
The last line is also awesome, it's just a suddenly amusing end to the chapter.
I also love that Bird Woman calls Vesset Charlie, that was a detail that made it all more amusing.
This is really funny, I love that you just kind of let it go and it worked.
Once again awesome.
CieloRayn chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Lol interesting ). I like how it started out. I also like the main character though you put too much description into one sentence. Try to space it out a bit so it doesn't get too jumbled. I'm still not quite sure what is considered slash; I have heard that term a lot. I'm just curious lol, but great first chapter ).
Kallios the Scholar chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
XD this is good. Really good. Poor little Pan, accidentaly hitting the demon... I can't wait to read more.
Sayure chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I hope it's slash, it's what drove me here in tge first place but thanks for this chapter. Continue the work.
AvionRoe chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
*stutters* B-but... why... why no Pan and Vesset... WAIT, forget I asked it. It was a mindless question and I know you know what you're doing ;D But... could you... pwetty pwease... Updated soon? Please? Ima die if you don't! That's an exaggeration, but I will be super sad and continuously hound you to update.
And I'm sure both of us don't want that to happen.
You really should continue though on this. It's an amazing story idea, and I really want to know what happens next, so please update? I know I already asked it but I shall keep asking until I feel satisfied!
I really wish I could leave a longer review, but I have nothing to say other than this;
I LOVE this! I honestly can't wait for the next update *Hint* So... OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS AMAZING AND AWESOME IN THE WORLD UPDATE SOON!
Okay... I almost got it out of my system, but I'm cutting myself off here
Snow Whites Poison Kiss
MsGirludontknow chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Nice.
JJ chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Most interesting...pls update, would love to read the rest of the story.
krlsen chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
:D
Paper Trinity chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Hnnnnng. So magnetizing. I'm loving it so far. I look forward to the next update.
FiggThe3rd chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
This is a really interesting plot :)

Please write and update soon!

Katy
Blackrain7557 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
That was amusing to say the least. Honestly I hope you continue this as it's definitely got a solid base so far. The fact that most of them are violence prone and gun toting makes it all the more fun. Looking forward to seeing if you continue this in some way.

BR
Nebulad chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Oh yay, this updated again -

Don't-cha just hate those days when you fire the arrow into the wrong guy? Pan's funny though :)
krlsen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012