Reviews for Katherine O' Connor
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well, she seems like a person I'd like to meet in real life, but I doubt anyone would be so... innocent, or generous or whatever. I'm not saying she's a Mary Sue or anything because she isn't, but there are some things that are just kinda hard to find in the real world about her. She just seems too... pure.

I liked the second paragraph best, maybe because the things she does in it seems very much like her age (she's just like me classmates) but again I really didn't like her amazing skills in class... and the last sentence just seems kinda meh. How can she be so innocent and kind and have such crappy relationships. Though to tell the truth that may happen.

Eh, well, I know I've been rough, but I really don't think anyone with all those atributes could honestly exist. Good grades, kindness, piano skills, compassion, lots of friends, she does yoga, constantly reads the bible, is a cheerleader, is in the student cousil, is apparently popular and cute. Hmm... really?
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I really like this. Your character is interesting and well-rounded, and seems like a very real person. I would definitely read a story about her.
my poor toaster chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I've decided that I like her too.
Broken but Beautiful chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, this is really cool! Good job!
B
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
"Some nights, she stays up past midnight doing homework and practicing her piano skills."... seems unlikely that she'd be playing the piano that late at night...

"she sits with all her many friends"... I think all or many. Both is just redundant and sounds weird.

"Her friends call her Katie, short for her given name."... again this seems redundant. I think the reader can figure out Katie is short for Katherine. I don't think you have to spell it out.

It's an interesting character sketch. Gives a lot of information about her, her family and her life. I could see how she could be interesting, but honestly it seems kinda generic. You could've described anyone. The only part to me with real interest was 'she tries not to break down entirely." That made me want to read more about her. The rest not so much...

PS Check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (links in my profile!)
Water Balloon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Very nice. Is Katherine based on anyone?