Reviews for The Book of NOT Awesome
TheFellDragonGrima chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
This get's even worse when there's another person in your class with the same name. Everyone assumes your names are spelled the same, which THEY'RE NOT.
Puer.Scriptor chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Every. Freakin. Morning.
Not awesome.
StereoTypesH chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
LOL True none of those things were awesome, but your story was! Great and hilarious! Please write more I had gum get stuck on my shoe before...it was disgusting and I couldnt even get it off yuck
TheFellDragonGrima chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
We just had a snowstorm where I live. Luckily we didn't have school Thursday and Friday, but I've had this happened before. It's even worse when you assume it's just going to be a snowday and stay up all night. -_-
Rocky Rhodes chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Omg! it happens to me all the time but my comb.. is easy to remember 31-01-13
Ed Harley chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
Yet another downside of wearing pants.
Ed Harley chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
Keen insight, it's often worse than finding food in your hair. Ever examine the hair closer and realize it doesn’t look like your hair at all and then you start looking at the dog?
Puer.Scriptor chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
All of these are. So. True. I had the 'incident' of hot chocolate burning yesterday. I have to say though, I don't get zits. I'm lucky in that area at least :D
Kitxkat chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
These are excellent "Not Awesome" things to do! You should do one about: Pushing a door that says "pull" or pulling a door that says "push." -It happend to me before. Funny and painful wrapped in one! :)
Ed Harley chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Good one! I never know if it’s the acting or the 3D that’s making me nauseous. Could try dollar theaters; the show’s no better but the mystery stains on the seats and the sticky goo on the floor ads a certain nervous tension to the experience.
JohnBobthePony chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
You are correct...all these are extremely not awesome...
LovelySocks chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
(Chapter 8: Forgetting your locker combination) This has happened to me way too many times. It's the end of the school year, and with only 15 days left, I completely blank on my combination! Very, very good job explaining the frustration one feels when forgetting something as trivial as a locker combo. It's the little things that bug me.
Ed Harley chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Good one; the combination lock is the Gordian Knot of our time. If the top’s going L then the bottom’s moving R at the same time!
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
oh my gosh, the sunburns chapter is literally what's happening to me RIGHT NOW. I've been using the Aloe and it's uncomfortable to sleep and etc., this chapter summed it up PERFECTLY! Like, what you wrote is JUST like my real life experience.
Ed Harley chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Now that is an awkward problem but I’m of the mind that the hairiest person in the house should take care of it.