Reviews for Love Language for Beginners
Carmel March chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
And so it begins. Haha, I love it! Looking forward to reading more :)
CamilleaXD chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
ooohhhh I can't wait for the next chappie... :)
CamilleaXD chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
wow...this made me go all giggly 0.o
CamilleaXD chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
hehehehe...cute first chap :D
softrequiem chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Butterfly by G-Dragon was a perfect song choice! I listened to the song while reading, and it perfectly conveys their innocent and blossoming relationship. You said you had a hard time writing this chapter, but I think it flows smoothly.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
adowable:3 did i say that before, too? well, that's cos i mean it!
love-peace-hugs chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I have never in my life stumbled upon something with excessive cuteness like this. I LOVE THIS. Keep updating because I am in love
Ayumi chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
This is too cute! I love it!
Carmel March chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I loved this chapter! Really adorable. I love the characters :) Update soon!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
adowable:D update soon, i've read the other two installments of the suducer and the one who gets seduced's story WAAAAY back:D i ADORE the series... cant wait for Monday!
effthatimmachill chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Aww! This is just too cute, I swear! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAAAP.
softrequiem chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
yess! i love korean dramas too, haha. the story is delightful and well-written - i can't wait to read more!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
ahh! you're wicked! you CANNOT legally leave it at a cliffhanger like that- i'm sure there's a law against it:D

good writing!

On another note, any more about the seducer and the one who got seduced? PLEASE? or have you alreaady added more?
Carmel March chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Cute, cute, cute! I already love this :) Can't wait to read more.
TMSantos chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Hey there! This story's really cool and interesting. I /really/ wonder what his reaction's going to be, and how they're actually going to /talk/. Oh wells. Hope you upload soon!