Reviews for My Strawberry Dream Wedding
Guest chapter 32 . 2/10
I know that this story is alpready made, but I am THIS CLOSE to making Tony and Christian dig their own graves, let me strangle them, and then throw themselvees in the hole so that I can bury them.
heal me forever chapter 42 . 2/4
Jennerh**
heal me forever chapter 43 . 2/4
I have been following this story for years. I no longer use fiction press, I only come back to see if you update every few weeks. This story is so so beautiful and heartfelt, I love it. One of the few books that I read online for which I would not hesitate to put money on and get a copy of( I am a college student so don't judge, I am so broke ;))I usually never comment, but wanted to let you know that this is a wonderful piece of work. Keep it up. Will also be waiting for Jermery and nikki side stories:)
ramlaomar chapter 43 . 1/15
My screen is fogging up , the way joy took control was hot with a capital H. I feel like I'm intruding on a special moment between the two, sometimes it was hard to look.
Well what can I say you did it again, I just want you to keep writing their story till they have kids of their own.

Also was I the only one that nearly died of embarrassment when Christian read joys post it notes.

Love your story, keep doing your thing.
choc me chapter 43 . 1/15
This is a perfect example of when words are not adequate to express how I feel about your stories.
.. My french and english are getting even more mixed up than usual!
choc me chapter 43 . 1/15
Okay...ummm I don't want to give anything away but wow..freaking wow...ummm the rating because of that scene and Christian telling Joy when and why he fell for her... Ummmmmm I need to re-read through the whole thing! And I LOVE Joy's friends!
How can one chapter mess with someone's feelings so badly?
choc me chapter 42 . 1/15
P.s: funny but words are never adequate when it comes to you and your stories, on my side too!
choc me chapter 43 . 1/15
Hey sis! Confession:I read the previous chapter late at night last week and then was too sleepy to review. It was the first week back at work and I was exhausted. Weekend was surprisingly emotionally draining and I'm already late on deadlines.
Will read this one when I get home! Two more classes to go! Im so so tired...
SterieStumpie chapter 42 . 1/10
HAPPY NEW YEAR ... even though we're 10 Days in.
Great chapter - I really enjoy Christian and Joy as an official couple. Their love language is refreshing, intense and yet so simple. GAH- I hate being single, I need a Christian.
Tony never ceases to amaze me... honestly. He has so many layers that one can't help but hate him and yet be so attracted to him.
The vice principal is such a moron - for him to disregard the crime committed against Miss Lucero and Joy for a big pay cheque! It's not fair - social class injustice, I tell you!
ramlaomar chapter 42 . 1/9
I think I was harsh in my last review, I just care about all you're characters soo much that when they do something stupid I just get mad. I have to keep reminding myself that they are all still human, cause they are normally so perfect. I love your story, keep killing the game. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

P.s This was a great chapter as usual. Shipping Ivan with Nikki and still getting weird vibes from Jenneth. I hope we can get an explanation from Christian as to why he was being cold to joy in the next chap.
Choc me chapter 41 . 1/1
Happy New Year and mostly...

HAPPY B-DAY SIS!

Love you loads and please remember that your stories are precious. For some people, like myself, they're much more than stories; they bring me comfort and joy (Ha! Joy!) and are my go-to for a pick-me-up. I can cuddle up with them when I feel down and they make my heart lighter and happier. So thank you so so much for that gift.

(Can you believe we met on Fictionpress 7 years ago already? Although we did become friends a year later, it's still a lot! And I'm as in love with your stories now as when I accidentally stumbled on On The Way to Ever After...)
ramlaomar chapter 41 . 12/31/2017
Can someone please tell me what the hell Christians and joys relationship has anything got to do with these... I don't even know what to call them. Also, why is joy way too forgiving, I would not have accepted Rachels apology and I would have punched Stella in the face. these stupid fangirls never learn.
I'm pissed off at tony for being a pathetic human being
I'm pissed off at Christian for being insecure and taking it out on joy
I'm pissed off at joy for being a pushover and allowing the girls to take her to a secluded area. I would have screamed, punched and kicked.

The only person who I fuck with right now is Nikki, shes the real OG.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/31/2017
Wow I can't believe that my prediction about Nikki going to side with Joy actually happened '-' just wow. Thank you so much for making her into somewhat-a-good-person! She's a bitch but she's surprisingly a good bitch. I'm looking forward for the next part :) -M
choc me chapter 41 . 12/28/2017
P.s: ramlaomar explained perfectly why I don't feel sorry for Tony. But I do think he's pitiful. Look at Joy and where she came from and all she has done and gone through, despite the pain and the tears and everything, she kept pushing through. What does Tony do? F-u-ck I'm not going to go into that- it's making me angry.
Choc me chapter 41 . 12/28/2017
Again with the rollercoaster of emotions! You sure do know how to mess with someone's feelings! Let me try to gather my thoughts..bullet points my help hmmm.
- You updated so soon and you're gonna update again! So proud of you and of course happy for us readers :p
- I didn't get to say it in the previous chapter, but: why Joy? Why?! Why does she keep going back to Tony? Arghhhhhhh that girl is too nice and innocent for her own good.
- She probably needs to start learning self-defence (and she's got the best teacher for that) cause she must be so tired of getting manhandled like that.
- I wad extremely surprised and VERY HAPPY when she slapped back! Go Joy!
- Stella wants to be the new Tara. Oh man...haven't they learned?
- and my gosh are those fan girls self-entitled...it's terrible and I wish Christian would tell them off. Mind your own effing business...arghhhhh
- I can understand that he would be angry...however, ouch. Some major anger issues here that were hinted at when he was a kid. I am SO impressed that you had all this planned from the start. It all flows coherently and ...just wow.
- Nikki. I like her. A lot. And she did learn from her mistakes. Those other stupid followers have better start learning too. Stupid stupid self entitled idiots.
(Sorry. Periods. Hormones. And you're story is messing my feelings even more :p)

I want some filigree earings too now! And awaiting for the next part not-so-patiently.
253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »