Reviews for My Strawberry Dream Wedding
shamolama chapter 44 . 9/8
LOVE YOUR STORY!
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/23
Have you ever heard of the 16 personalities test or Myerrs-Briggs (mbti) personality classification system?

I think Joy is definitely an INFP (Mediator). But I'm confused about Christian. Maybe he is ENTJ (Commander). But that still doesn't fit because although he likes to be in charge, he is very tactful (esp with Joy) and very emotional, unlike ENTJ. ENTJs have everything except tact and sensitivity. Though he is slightly manipulative, but I like that about him.

Not ENFJ (Protagonist) since he's not a people pleaser.
It's like his personality takes a total 360 degrees around Joy. Like a split personality. So it's hard to make him fit. He's prone to violence as well.

ENTP (Debater)? But Christian brings results not just ideas. He doesn't argue for the sake of arguing. I'd love to know what you think. Take the test if you already haven't. There are many YouTube videos about it too.
s.sukumar chapter 1 . 6/24
I just love your story so much. It brings a smile to my face and joy in my heart. Thank you so much for the updates. Love you. 3
Choc me chapter 2 . 4/23
Dude where are you?
Joychristian chapter 43 . 3/13
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 43 . 3/10
You've continuously hinted at Christian's dark side. I wish you would actually write a scene about it. Maybe once with Tony and once with Joy. Full throttle, no holding back.
MissKukyMonster chapter 36 . 3/10
I'm not done with the story yet, but I had to stop here and take a moment to review, because this chapter has knocked me off my feet, and I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for writing this coming of age tale with all of the messiness, pain, and joy that comes with growing up. With a diverse cast of characters all with their own strengths and weaknesses. This chapter honestly made me cry - I relate, and I think we can all relate, to not feeling beautiful in my own way, and your response to that insecurity was perfect (as well as all of the great advice you have throughout about caring about other people's feelings). Extremely well written. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/10
I know that this story is alpready made, but I am THIS CLOSE to making Tony and Christian dig their own graves, let me strangle them, and then throw themselvees in the hole so that I can bury them.
heal me forever chapter 42 . 2/4
Jennerh**
heal me forever chapter 43 . 2/4
I have been following this story for years. I no longer use fiction press, I only come back to see if you update every few weeks. This story is so so beautiful and heartfelt, I love it. One of the few books that I read online for which I would not hesitate to put money on and get a copy of( I am a college student so don't judge, I am so broke ;))I usually never comment, but wanted to let you know that this is a wonderful piece of work. Keep it up. Will also be waiting for Jermery and nikki side stories:)
ramlaomar chapter 43 . 1/15
My screen is fogging up , the way joy took control was hot with a capital H. I feel like I'm intruding on a special moment between the two, sometimes it was hard to look.
Well what can I say you did it again, I just want you to keep writing their story till they have kids of their own.

Also was I the only one that nearly died of embarrassment when Christian read joys post it notes.

Love your story, keep doing your thing.
choc me chapter 43 . 1/15
This is a perfect example of when words are not adequate to express how I feel about your stories.
.. My french and english are getting even more mixed up than usual!
choc me chapter 43 . 1/15
Okay...ummm I don't want to give anything away but wow..freaking wow...ummm the rating because of that scene and Christian telling Joy when and why he fell for her... Ummmmmm I need to re-read through the whole thing! And I LOVE Joy's friends!
How can one chapter mess with someone's feelings so badly?
choc me chapter 42 . 1/15
P.s: funny but words are never adequate when it comes to you and your stories, on my side too!
choc me chapter 43 . 1/15
Hey sis! Confession:I read the previous chapter late at night last week and then was too sleepy to review. It was the first week back at work and I was exhausted. Weekend was surprisingly emotionally draining and I'm already late on deadlines.
Will read this one when I get home! Two more classes to go! Im so so tired...
260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »