Reviews for My Strawberry Dream Wedding
Mashrura chapter 15 . 4h
I never knew a story of two eight year olds would become so profound and engrossing that i would fall in love with the feeling they shared too. Your impeccable writing had me so mesmerised that i stayed up till 5 in the morning to finish till chap 15 straight. This tugged at my heartstrings. You are a blessing in the form of an author at FP. I love you and your story. Please continue and stay awesome!
Choc me chapter 39 . 12/7
So many mixed feelings while reading this chapter. But eventually dreamy sighs and butterflies won out...until I read the last sentence. Dude can I annoy the crap out of you until you update?
Christian is just wow and at the same time I can't help but compare him to Migs. Angry/possessive/jealous Christian is hot but a tad scary I'll admit. Migs on the other hand feels so safe and secure. You've managed to create to opposite but equally incredibly amazing guys. Oh, and reading the last too chapters, I was again reminded of your talent as a writer. It's been years but it never ceases to amaze me.
I wish you could know how your stories make me feel and why they're my safe place. It's not just the amazing writing but also and mostly the feelings that your characters evoke. And they are so fleshed out. So different, they feel so real...and oh the chemistry!
Sis you've got so much talent...Please find a way to share more of it with the world. A lot of people and especially young people would learn a lot from your stories instead of looking up to shitcakes like twilight, 50 shades of abuse, After (obviously inspired by 50 craps)...there's so much light in your books and cha racters and so much to learn.

I feel like I repeat myself over and over but I'm in awe of your stories.
Choc me chapter 39 . 12/7
Soooo I couldn't wait to review. I haven't read the whole chapter yet but: I'm melting I'm melting! I knew Christian covered her eyes for a reason. I'm...oh my gosh the butterflies are choking me!
Choc me chapter 38 . 12/7
Re-read this moreawake this time. And all that comes to mind is: love it love it love it! (Again) and a whole bunch of "awww's" and dreamy sighs. I was reading this with a smile on my face the whole time.

P.s: I'm working through the mess trying to sort it out. It means so much to me that you were there last week, just being there and comforting me with your words.
Choc me chapter 38 . 12/6
Love it! Beautiful chapter sis... *dreamy sigh*. Too sleepy right now, will review properly tomorrow. Love it love it love it!
SterieStumpie chapter 39 . 12/5
Oh my goodness - Poor Tony.
I actually started tearing up at how poorly his "friends" treat him. Even though he has gone to gross lengths to hurt Joy and Christian - just seeing how lonely and unloved he is makes me want to smother him with hugs and kisses.
I u derstand him. He hasn't been the greatest person BUT when you are as unhappy and lonely as he must be, it's hard to fully hate.
Oh my goodness, my heart aches for that boy. And Joy did something really nice for him. The whole walking him to his car to avoid a cold? I get the feeling that's the nicest thing anyone has done for him in awhile.
Any way - I think Tony is a character I'm going to begrudgingly like. It's the wounded and bitter guys who love the hardest and quickest in my- admittedly -limited experience.
GREAT CHAPTER - as are all, of course.
I look forward to more.
(If you like honey shards, then you're going to love SterieStumpies girl not to toot my own horn but... they're as sweet as me )
Guest chapter 38 . 12/1
I love jealous Christian! It would be soooo good if every chapter had a scene with Christian being possessive.
ramlaomar chapter 38 . 11/28
OMG you updated! Christmas came early wohooo.
Anyways I love the fluffy cuteness of this chapter. Feels like the calm before the storm.
Joy seems to have matured so much, from the early chapters. Hopefully she stays this confident.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story. Lots of love
SterieStumpie chapter 38 . 11/26
*EXCITED SQUEALS AND SPASTIC JUMPING AROUND*
Hello!
And thank you!
I am literally breathless from my girly trip right now. Oh my gosh, I am so excited to read the Tony-arc. These past few weeks - months - have felt..
So lonely and empty. I missed Christian and Joy so much. I'd some times daydream about their wedding and babies and future home by the lake. I had their whole married life planned out.
And we can have Christians in our lives - if we dream hard enough. Yes he might not be real and we will definitely seem crazy - but we can just blame our imaginations.
A SterieStumpie is a milkshake drink that comes in different flavours. It's really nice on a hot day - and you can get them with marshmallows, Oreo bits or even honey shards if you're that adventurous.

Anyway, thanks to you I will be going to bed with a smile on my face.
Happy writing and I look forward to updates
Choc me chapter 38 . 11/26
Sis! I saw the notification of your update and felt like weeping with relief. And I haven't even read the update yet. Your stories have always been a safe place for me especially when I needed a pick me up. And today I needed that. I havent had time to reply to msg on wattpad and today was a bit of a tough day emotionally. Thank you for updating!
Awesomeness101 chapter 37 . 10/29
PLEASE UPDATE I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LOVE YOUR STORY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BE AN AUTHORYOU ARE AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ramla omar chapter 37 . 10/9
Passing through mindlessly everyday seeing if you've updated.
Joyus29 chapter 37 . 10/6
Hurry up and post please! LOVE YOUR STORY. you should certainly consider being a romance novelist.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/2
This is an absolutely amazing story and I love it
Guest chapter 37 . 9/18