Reviews for My Strawberry Dream Wedding
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25
I miss your beautiful writing, I am checking everyday for your updates. Please come back. I hope you are doing well.
ramlaomar chapter 29 . 6/22
I'm experiencing joy and christian withdrawal symptoms, please update!

THANKS
ramla omar chapter 29 . 6/6
hope you update soon, I'm still here refreshing your page every other day to check for a new chap
Choc me chapter 29 . 5/9
Thank you for this looooonnnggggg chapter! The longer the better! And you're an amazingly amazing and gifted writer.
I was thinking about it for real. You can't publish OTWTEA because of the age gap and the resulting controversy around it. BUT MSDW is awesome! It needs to get published but you need to find away to get it out there and noticed.
s.sukumar chapter 29 . 5/2
I love this story. I'm so happy your back. I missed your writing so much. Thank you. Please don't feel disheartened about your writing, just do your best no matter what. I would also love to read Christian POV, that sounds great and more scenes with Joy and Christian please. I love Jenneth, he is too amazing. I hope your doing much better. Much love 3
ramlaomar chapter 29 . 5/2
This literally made my day, I'm so happy your back. Don't ever be afraid of writing, you can do no wrong.

I don't know how I feel about christian flirting with every girl he meets. When joy was just being friendly with nathan and jenn, Christian started to bully her.

I just don't like the double standards. If he is possessive, joy should be possessive too.
Tailor Maid chapter 29 . 5/1
No! You must never go into writing with the mindset "this won't be good enough."

My favorite parts of this chapter was Christian sleeping by himself, and Jenneth! But I was confused about the phase thingy, and the talk with the girls in the bathroom. Some parts made it seem like those girls WERE the protect the prince club? I almost felt like I skipped a chapter. No seriously, I'm going to check...

I really really hope the next chapter won't come so long from now, but I loved how long this chapter was. Thanks for updating! 3

Oh, and all of your chapters are equally good. Don't worry, just write whatever you like and I'm sure it'll have that "spark." It's always been that way.
MayWillow chapter 29 . 5/1
Heyy! You're finally back! It's great to have you back!
This chapter was awesome! I loved how hard Christian is trying. But Joy seems to still feel insecure...well no one can blame her for that. So Tony wants Christian out of the soccer team because he feels threatened by him and all the attention he gets? At least that's what it looks like :/
Seems like Joy is collecting evidence by recording? Hm...wonder what phase 2 will be...
Oh and I love the way Sera slaps the Prince for insulting her 'family' :3
I don't think you have anything to apologise for - it can get pretty hectic to write while the real world goes on... Hope any problems that you have had these past months are resolved now. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ramla omar chapter 28 . 4/19
Just re-reading and it occurred to me that it would be amazing to have one chapter on christian's POV. Joy doesn't hate herself, but she does have her moments of insecurity about her looks, which are biased. I want to know how christian views her, because I truly believe Joys beautiful inside and out.
Choc me chapter 11 . 4/9
Sis where are you? I hope you're holding on wherever you are...
ramla omar chapter 28 . 4/5
I hope your doing well, please leave an authors note so we know that your doing okay. Its been a round a month and a half and I'm getting worried.
katy101 chapter 1 . 3/28
OMG it's been a month since you last updated
Shruti Udgirkar chapter 1 . 3/25
Please update fast, some of us here are the verge of dying :)
heal me forever chapter 17 . 3/23
OMG! I came to re-read this story and what do I see it is being updated I am so happy! Can't wait to read more of them
This last line in this chapter pissedoff so bad!️
Fawn chapter 28 . 3/23
Just wanted to encourage you to keep writing this story! Joy's and Christian's moments this chapter were out of this world exciting and I can't wait to see Joy'S take down of Tara! Happy writing!
172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »