Reviews for My Strawberry Dream Wedding
ramla omar chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
I have to say, it's hard to stay mad at Christian. I was all for joy making him grovel, but I just want them to be together now. He's just so adorable and you can see joy really loves him. The only person I feel sorry for is Nathan. Poor Nathan.
Shruti Udgirkar chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
You see, no amount of words, I feel, are good enough to appreciate your story. I can't stop telling you how good it is because it actually is unbelievably good. I truly love it. But I have a confession to make. It hurts me to say this that from now on it will be very difficult for me to read it every weekend. You see, here in India, everyone who is 17 has to give an all-India exam. Now for some reasons, this year a lot of people have got their exams postponed from 22 feb to 15 march. And unfortunately for me, I've got it preponed from 22 feb to 30 sucks actually. I can't possibly survive without reading this story, so although I will have to try really hard, I'll make sure I read it and leave a review every week. Great chapter. And last but not the least, Love you lots for updating. Actually made my day : )
MayWillow chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
Aww...The Post-it coupons were completely adorable. Kudos to Christian for his efforts
Please dont apologise! It was completely worth the wait :)
I was holding my breath during the almost kiss scene. Too bad it didnt happen... :(
I love how they are going closer again and all those small smiles and blushes!
Thanks for the update! I squealed so loudly when I saw the notification for the new update.
Cant wait to find out what the rumors say! Its kinda amusing how much speculation is going around Christian's love life but then what can I say. This chapter already proved how nearly perfect he is. Like chocme said- this chappy leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.
Sorry I completely forgot to review the last chappy. It wasnt that hard to guess that it was Joy's picture he kept in his wallet- he's so head over heels for her XD. And how they both kept the ring around the neck...*sigh*
Waiting for the next chapter... 3
choc me chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
Daaaaammmnnn girl! This chapter was so worth the wait! And perfect to take my mind off the hellmouth!

The royal highness prince dashing le dreamboat thingie was hilarious! I bet you didn't get that from your emo-rocker kid! Btw what does she disagree about? More about that on wattpad. And I totally agree about the "looks like a bad boy, acts like the cutest most adorable dork ever"...ahemmmm how old am I again?

Anyway that chapter had me floating on comfy little cloud of warm fuzzy feelings...until that chapter ending. Dude are trying to be crowned queen of cliffhangers or something?! *sigh* gotta be patient I guess...
choc me chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
It's here it's here it's here! I've been refreshing since fridat night! But thank you thank you thank you so much for writing despite your busy schedule! You're the best!

And now to the actual reading!
katy104 chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
DAM this story is off the hook
choc me chapter 23 . 1/17/2017
I went back and read this chapter over again. I'm not sure why but I'm kinda annoyed at Christian for puttting Joy through all that pain. Stupid letter and stupid turtle. And yes I'm being petty cause he was mature enough to admit he'd been a selfish asshole. But then again I have to remind myself that Christian is very young and was a kid when all this went down.

Still...GO Joy for not falling right back into his arms!

Oh and you added the missing sentence! (Stupid Christian!)
blu sclera chapter 23 . 1/16/2017
Dear Moira
I really love ur story . it's sooo lovely...Can u believe that I read these 23chapters in one sitting . I am supposed 2 be studying, u know .But it's. ok . I am just gonna. study more without slacking...please keep writing ...wish u all the best...HAPPY NEW YEAR...
BlackHeron104 chapter 23 . 1/15/2017
OH. MY. GOD. I think I almost died waiting for your update, and now you've updated two long chapters... I've gone to heavennn... Yay the secret's been revealed and the picture in his wallet... I WAS RIGHT! Now we've just gotta see people's reactions as Christian and Joy start hanging out as friends. Poor Nathan though...
Don't worry, the Chinese wasn't really wrong :)
I'm really looking forward to how you'll continue this story, you can't just end it here :( if you do, I will personally come over and slice you to bits. Starting with your toes.
Shruti Udgirkar chapter 23 . 1/15/2017
I can feel that the last chapter has made all the butterflies in my stomach flutter around. I am so happy for Joy and for Christian. I'm already in love with Christian (and with Joy too) and I have a STRONG feeling that Christian won't have to try very hard to get what he wants (wink wink) , although it won't hurt to see him being all charming and everything. This story is a fairytale that I would love to have, but it's the best fairytale I have ever read. Amazing. Absolutely loving it.
Fawn chapter 23 . 1/14/2017
AHHH I'm so glad we finally know everything. I'm glad Joy didn't take him back because Christian needs to earn her trust back but it's going to be really interesting watching the two of them interact with the new dynamic in their relationship! Can't wait for more!
halcyonish chapter 22 . 1/14/2017
Hey! I don't think I've ever reviewed this story before, which is stupid considering how I love it and initially read it years ago. I just wanted to mention how Christian and Joy are adorable and Joy's work and progress are honestly inspiring to me, as a sorta hopeless uni student lol. I liked the explanation for his actions and I'm looking forward to Christian being sweet again to Joy. :)
choc me chapter 23 . 1/14/2017
Nononononononononononononononono it can't end here! I need more! But thank you so much for two chapters! I'm proud of you and happy for us readers at the same time : )

So Nikki photoshopped that picture then...pffffttttt

Too sleepy to say everything I have to say. I'll re read both chapters tomorrow!
ramla omar chapter 22 . 1/14/2017
Omgggggggggg. I can't. There's rocks bouncing around my stomach. Please, I need a part two so I can feel normal again.
choc me chapter 22 . 1/14/2017
Forgot to sign - guest below is me.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »