Reviews for My Strawberry Dream Wedding
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
Love the chapter it was cute
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
I love your description of Joy! The chapter was intriguing and made me engrossed in the chapter completely.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/22/2017
Hello, I'm back to once again declare how much I love your story. Your characters are relatable in so many ways and I must admit that I do feel a bit of sympathy towards Tony and a whole lot of rage towards his so-called 'friends'. Also my hatred towards Jasmine keep on growing (although she isn't as close in bitchiness as Nikki and Tara). This proves just how much your story affects the readers emotionally and that makes your story amazing. Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas! More fluffy interactions between Christian and Joy please! -M
Guest chapter 26 . 12/22/2017
Hello, I'm dropping by again to say that I am completely swooned over by Christian. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more! -M
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
I'm speechless honestly. You are a very good writer and I love your story. It's giving me a lot of mixed, complex feelings and that's proof on how moving your story is. You are awesome, kudos to you, ate! -M
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2017
Hello, I'm just dropping by to say that I really love your story and Christian. I look forward to more fluffy interactions between Christian and Joy :) -M
SterieStumpie chapter 40 . 12/21/2017
These reviews are not enough to praise your writing skills. Honestly.
I am in awe of your characters, their personalities and the emotions you are able to evoke with a single sentence.
You need to be internationally recognised

This chapter - has been worth the long wait. Never have I ever experienced such complex emotions. I was nervous, angry, curious and so betrayed at the school's reaction. Joy is strong to have braved through that and still be fair and kind. I would have left that school in handcuffs - sorry but it's true .
And Jennrth? What's happening with our best friend? Is he in love with Christian? Or Joy? Or was he the Black Sharpie drawer?
wait ... wait ... no ... don't tell me - Not that you were going to - I realise how stupid that was. I am looking forward to finding out with the rest of your loyal and loving fans.
Shruti Udgirkar chapter 39 . 12/19/2017
Okay, first of all, I've missed you so much. The last three months have been so horrible for me and the last one week has been such a bad week for me that I can't even explain but thank you for uploading.I guess I went into a horrible depression last week. I feel better now as this is by far the best thing that has happened this week. Second, I am in love. I am utterly in love with this story, with Joy, with Christian, and with everyone in between. It just, makes my heart so warm and my smile so wide, each and every time. Thank you. And I hope you're doing well.
Mashrura chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
I never knew a story of two eight year olds would become so profound and engrossing that i would fall in love with the feeling they shared too. Your impeccable writing had me so mesmerised that i stayed up till 5 in the morning to finish till chap 15 straight. This tugged at my heartstrings. You are a blessing in the form of an author at FP. I love you and your story. Please continue and stay awesome!
Choc me chapter 39 . 12/7/2017
So many mixed feelings while reading this chapter. But eventually dreamy sighs and butterflies won out...until I read the last sentence. Dude can I annoy the crap out of you until you update?
Christian is just wow and at the same time I can't help but compare him to Migs. Angry/possessive/jealous Christian is hot but a tad scary I'll admit. Migs on the other hand feels so safe and secure. You've managed to create to opposite but equally incredibly amazing guys. Oh, and reading the last too chapters, I was again reminded of your talent as a writer. It's been years but it never ceases to amaze me.
I wish you could know how your stories make me feel and why they're my safe place. It's not just the amazing writing but also and mostly the feelings that your characters evoke. And they are so fleshed out. So different, they feel so real...and oh the chemistry!
Sis you've got so much talent...Please find a way to share more of it with the world. A lot of people and especially young people would learn a lot from your stories instead of looking up to shitcakes like twilight, 50 shades of abuse, After (obviously inspired by 50 craps)...there's so much light in your books and cha racters and so much to learn.

I feel like I repeat myself over and over but I'm in awe of your stories.
Choc me chapter 39 . 12/7/2017
Soooo I couldn't wait to review. I haven't read the whole chapter yet but: I'm melting I'm melting! I knew Christian covered her eyes for a reason. I'm...oh my gosh the butterflies are choking me!
Choc me chapter 38 . 12/7/2017
Re-read this moreawake this time. And all that comes to mind is: love it love it love it! (Again) and a whole bunch of "awww's" and dreamy sighs. I was reading this with a smile on my face the whole time.

P.s: I'm working through the mess trying to sort it out. It means so much to me that you were there last week, just being there and comforting me with your words.
Choc me chapter 38 . 12/6/2017
Love it! Beautiful chapter sis... *dreamy sigh*. Too sleepy right now, will review properly tomorrow. Love it love it love it!
SterieStumpie chapter 39 . 12/5/2017
Oh my goodness - Poor Tony.
I actually started tearing up at how poorly his "friends" treat him. Even though he has gone to gross lengths to hurt Joy and Christian - just seeing how lonely and unloved he is makes me want to smother him with hugs and kisses.
I u derstand him. He hasn't been the greatest person BUT when you are as unhappy and lonely as he must be, it's hard to fully hate.
Oh my goodness, my heart aches for that boy. And Joy did something really nice for him. The whole walking him to his car to avoid a cold? I get the feeling that's the nicest thing anyone has done for him in awhile.
Any way - I think Tony is a character I'm going to begrudgingly like. It's the wounded and bitter guys who love the hardest and quickest in my- admittedly -limited experience.
GREAT CHAPTER - as are all, of course.
I look forward to more.
(If you like honey shards, then you're going to love SterieStumpies girl not to toot my own horn but... they're as sweet as me )
Guest chapter 38 . 12/1/2017
I love jealous Christian! It would be soooo good if every chapter had a scene with Christian being possessive.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »