Reviews for My Strawberry Dream Wedding
ramlaomar chapter 38 . 11/28/2017
OMG you updated! Christmas came early wohooo.
Anyways I love the fluffy cuteness of this chapter. Feels like the calm before the storm.
Joy seems to have matured so much, from the early chapters. Hopefully she stays this confident.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story. Lots of love
SterieStumpie chapter 38 . 11/26/2017
*EXCITED SQUEALS AND SPASTIC JUMPING AROUND*
Hello!
And thank you!
I am literally breathless from my girly trip right now. Oh my gosh, I am so excited to read the Tony-arc. These past few weeks - months - have felt..
So lonely and empty. I missed Christian and Joy so much. I'd some times daydream about their wedding and babies and future home by the lake. I had their whole married life planned out.
And we can have Christians in our lives - if we dream hard enough. Yes he might not be real and we will definitely seem crazy - but we can just blame our imaginations.
A SterieStumpie is a milkshake drink that comes in different flavours. It's really nice on a hot day - and you can get them with marshmallows, Oreo bits or even honey shards if you're that adventurous.

Anyway, thanks to you I will be going to bed with a smile on my face.
Happy writing and I look forward to updates
Choc me chapter 38 . 11/26/2017
Sis! I saw the notification of your update and felt like weeping with relief. And I haven't even read the update yet. Your stories have always been a safe place for me especially when I needed a pick me up. And today I needed that. I havent had time to reply to msg on wattpad and today was a bit of a tough day emotionally. Thank you for updating!
Awesomeness101 chapter 37 . 10/29/2017
PLEASE UPDATE I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LOVE YOUR STORY YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BE AN AUTHORYOU ARE AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ramla omar chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Passing through mindlessly everyday seeing if you've updated.
Joyus29 chapter 37 . 10/6/2017
Hurry up and post please! LOVE YOUR STORY. you should certainly consider being a romance novelist.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/2/2017
This is an absolutely amazing story and I love it
Guest chapter 37 . 9/18/2017
Plz update soon!
ramla omar chapter 37 . 9/16/2017
I feel like I'm taking advantage of you by reading this for free. That's how good your story is.

There's this app called radish, and you pay each chapter for 3 coins, I suggest you check it out. I would love to pay for this book.
joyus29 chapter 37 . 9/7/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON, btw the story rocks!
SterieStumpie chapter 37 . 8/19/2017
I will dedicate my life to creating Christian copies for all the single ladies out there. And you, my friend, will be recipient of the very first Christian.
Just you wait

And on another note - thank you, she said with tears welling up. This story has made me laugh, seeth, cry, scream and wrestle with my pillow pretending it's Christian kissing me (I was trying to capture Christian's bruising passion). I wish you the ABSOLUTE best with your writing career and life.
Hugs & kisses
One of your biggest fans named after a milkshake drink
choc me chapter 37 . 8/19/2017
I loved this chapter! It was fluffy, it was cute and it was touching! And I absolutely loved the turtle part (I don't wanna spoil it), I was definitely not expecting that and it was ... *sigh* I'm melting!
Joy was adorably naive in not noticing these guys were hitting on her- which makes sense since she's so not used to all that. All in all these last three chapters/parts were the best of the whole story, especially in terms of emotions and everything coming together and so much more.
Were are all the other readers?! If they loved the previous chapters, they're gonna go nuts of these two latest!
You know what? I'm going to go back and read the last three updates...I need another Joy and Christian fix, with no interruption this time.
Choc me chapter 37 . 8/19/2017
I can't breathe! You updated again! In the long ss review I was supposed to write (sorry I got sidetracked by having a whole day to myself and be able to sleep in today and not having to deal with those w(b)itches with brooms stuck up their butts and all those demanding teenagers...ummm sorry getting lost here! But it's weekend...yay!) AND EFFING YAY YOU UPDATED! I was supposed to add in my imaginary review (cause it I had it all written in my mind but was too lazy to type it on my phone) that I wanted an updated even more badly than last time!
I haven't read this update yet because I was so excited that you updated again! And I wanted to let that out first.
I was blown away by the previous chapter. And it made me think a lot about how we perceive ourselves and people around and all that the media has been shoving down our throats. So much so that we feel inadequate and not good enough if we don't meet the standards that *they* set. So yeah, I feel like like I'm learning so much from your stories sis...that's fooking priceless! You know I was actually at work when I got the notification for part 2 and the bell rang and I was actually walking to class while reading and not really looking where I was going. THAT'S how invested in this story I am! And I couldn't wait to get away and read it without anyone interrupting me.

By the way, please please send me a pic of Pammy's haircut and especially Joy's. I kinda picture Pam's as a cute, girly sleek bob and Joy's as a long pixie/ very short bob hybrid thing, with lots of choppy layers. Is that right? I googled pics, but I'd love to see how you picture it.

ok can't wait anymore. On to this chapter noww!
Choc me chapter 36 . 8/17/2017
That was beautiful. I loved it. I loved so many things about it. I'll write more tonight on my laptop cause typing on a phone is annoying. I have a lot to say!
SterieStumpie chapter 35 . 8/13/2017
The terrifying rate at which my heart sped up was ALL worth it!
Tara is crazy. Like, I am actually scared of her.
And Nikki? Yes, finally seeing a more human side to her. I can tell she's going to be my best friend.
Oh Joyous - she was so strong. There are no words to express the respect I hold for her.
And Christian making Tara wet herself - yikes! That part had me cringing and then finally giving in to the uncontrollable, soul-deep laughter. Christian has quite the way with words
eagerly awaiting the next half chapter
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »