Reviews for Good Morning, My Love
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I don't think I can explain how much I LOVE THIS! It's beautifully written; uses flawless descriptions with words I haven't even heard of before. It's fantabulous and makes me all bubbly inside! The story within this is the poem itself! I can really get into this story I think it's the best poem I've ever read! I really love your vocabulary its better than mine is in real life. The word choice you used just brought it out and made its own poem! It's the best poem ever! Remember hooked on phonics? I'm hooked on this!
DiamondWolf14 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Very good. I like the rhythm and the rhymes. :)
YuePantera chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I loved this. It had this effect on me making me feel light. Good job on this! You're very good! X
poem reviewer 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
aw this is beautiful and really sweet :)

i liked the rhyming pattern and the way it's in twos because i think it sounds like it's imitating the couple and how they fit together.

also I especially loved the lines 'For the first time neither of them wants to run' and 'Sunlight streams across a laminate floor and spills into her silhouette as she creeps' because they created really vivid images/ emotions in my imagination.

ah this is such a lovely poem and i can't tell you haven't written one in a while! :P x
Tepid Waters chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh my GOD this is perfect. I really like the last stanza :-)