Reviews for Suicide
Amy and Sally chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
That is an amazing poem it literally made me cry and I feel you. Now heres something my friend wants to tell you:I recently wrote a story about the same topic;suicide.I published it,but I dont think I could ever capture what I really feel until I do 're a great author and if you feel that your life is meaningless..then do it.
MyColorfulWords chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wow... O.O" that was amazing!Sakura Midori
bleeding-rose1221 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Woa. I wish I could write half aswell as you do. You're really a great writer.
immortalgrl69 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
when i first read that this was from blink-182, i thought, "oh great, another star trying to tell how it feels to be suicidal," and i considered going back and choosing something else. But as i read it through i realized that this is exactly how i feel. i'm so glad u put this on teh site and that you give people a chance to see it.
Akili chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Hm...So like me in ways my friends will never know...I wish that I could tell you to hang in there...But then I'd just be a hypocrite or whatever they're called. If I told you to hang in there, then I'd have to. And I don't know if I can do that...The only reason I'm not gone now, is that even if people don't care about me...I care about people...And since I'd probably go to Hell...I wouldn't be able to see them ever again...My ultimate Hell.
Pouncing Fossa chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
*slaps Sean on wrist* Now, now, don't encourage them!

Heh, I like, I like. The way the text and the song meld together is incrediable.

ed has been revived! ed loves piyokos! _
Carbon-Based Biped chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I just realized I read this a month ago and never reviewed it. Good story. I think ever teenager cane relate to this. If this was anyone else, I would be extremely worried, but since it's you, I'm not too worried. I know that if anyone can pull through the dark times of the teen age years, you can. Just...try to pull a few people along with you, OK?
Pimo chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
uh-hu

I'm FUCKIN' confused!
Taoist Lion chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
!
flyBountiful chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
i really liked how u expressed yourself in this story sean. great job.
Irenicus chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
I feel the same way sean! Because i realized that Baldur's Gate is not something to live my whole life bye and that Irenicus is a complete idiot.
Trah chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Wow, I was quoted. I feel so special. But this story... God, that so sad... I feel like that, too. A little different, but still. Hope you never *do* go through with it...
someone who has crawled out from under a slimy rock chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
HA HA HA HA! That is the best humor story ever! That was SO funny! God, Darkfire, you are GOOD at humor!
MidnightBlaze chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
This is absolutely beautiful. If this is truthful, if this is coming from that secret place, deep within you, that well which all writers draw from, I comend you. I am adding this to my favorites. It's well written, and it touches my heart. I know what the person (be it you or not) in this story is feeling. I've been there, more than once, and I comend you for bringing it to light. This is wonderful.
Gee chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
You've expressed something that a lot of people have felt. And it's good that people care and that you know that.