Reviews for My Philosophy
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
"The Truth" person made my day. Yes, blueagle, "wright" better or GTFO the site. LOLfail.

I'm trying to think of something to say about the actual story, but I can't coz I'm laughing too hard.

To The Truth: Learn to wright before telling other people to. You just came off as a major asshole, sorry to say.
walls-have-ears chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Well, the first reviewer's review is just an example of trolling.

If he wants to troll your works then I will troll his review. Firstly, they spelt write wrong, like 'wright'. Seriously? And he gives you shit?

Anyway, blueagle thanks for sharing this. I like rock being the devil's music then hip-hop being the devil's shit, do I have your permission to use that as a comeback to anyone who complains about my music to me?

The 'Tomorrow's a new day' made me snigger, quite amusing.

The RAP one really doesn't apply to you, you're good at writing poetry, everyone's different and they do things differently, like your poetry is different to many other poems, it does not mean it is bad, trust me.

Lastly, I liked the bully one, that is so true.

Thanks for uploading this!
The Truth chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It sounds like you have some problems. First of the grass one doesn't make any sense. Secondly, do you know anything about those religions? Are you christian or a jew? And Islam IS a place by the way... And clearly the 'tommorow is a new day' one is saying more than the obvious. 'If you think it is easy, you have already failed'. What? That doesn't make ANY sense whatsoever. Drinking water is easy. Lift the cup...slurp-slurp. Oh, wait! I just failed? No. Next, 'courage is a coward's game'. Have you looked up the word courage? Clearly NOT. Because it means basically the EXACT OPPOSITE of the word cowardly.

Next time you decide to wright, I hope you actually put some thought into your words. Wright about something that you actually know about. If you don't then you should just get off this site, lurch.