Reviews for All Around Me
moonie forever chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story, but it had me in tears almost the entire time. I could not even imagine what Jenna is going through and how hard it would be. I think you did an excellent job portraying the emotions each character is feeling and had the necessary character development to make this story reach out to its readers.
Astarael-11 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
Darn, I was meant to study for exams and then read this story after I finished but I just couldn't help myself (ah, isn't procrastination great?).

This story was, yet again, as fabulous as the other one. I love the friendship of the four friends. It's so great to read. Also, I forgot to mention in my other review that I really like how the Theater is like another character in the story because their lives revolve around it so much.

It must have been hard for you to write this story because of your husband but I just want to say it was really fantastic. Your characters are just so real and the things they go through are just so heart-wrenching and it's grea to read about that.

Also, your lead male characters always sound so hot which is always a plus :D

I have to say that Damon was an absolute jerk and I'm so glad they fired him in the end. Ugh, imagine saying such horrible things to someone.

Anyway, I really just wanted to say that I found this story amazing as well and because your other one only has two chapters up so far, I think I may just go and read that as well (so I don't get tempted away from study, I wish I had more willpower but then I would just prolong the reading of these stories...)
TMSantos chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Oooh, I'm excited for whatever comes next! Really hooked to your stories; they are AMAZING.
Lady R chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Another great one! Can't wait for the next installment!
Love2Write41990 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Loved your other story. Can't wait to read more.
Lady R chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Oh, I hope you do update soon. What a cliffhanger!
TMSantos chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
OMG, yes! They met each other once again, and I'm so excited for the day when they'll meet again!
TMSantos chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
OK, so after reading Come Back to Me, I got excited when I saw this.

*sigh* I can't wait to know what's going to happen! :D
Lady R chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Excellent beginning. Her struggle clearly detailed.