Reviews for The Past that Stains
Guest chapter 39 . 9/19/2013
Pretty good read! Keep it up!
Mely-Melx2 chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
I just want to say that I really like this story and I hope that you continue with it, because I really want to see how this continues and I hope that it never ends! Even though I know that is totally unrealistic :(
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
He STABBED a guy?!

hahahhahahhahahahhahahaha
oh my god, i actually love him more now hahaha
Apeirophobic Angel chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
"... favorite band is Chevelle.." OH. That's it, I'm sold. In love with her now.
haha ;D

but then she has to go and ruin it with the "I can't" at the end jsdofalsdf
N.M. Poynter chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
This is interesting. When I read the summary, I figured Max's past was a rape or some other commonly written about tragic experience. I was pleasantly surprised to find a less common past event. One critique (from a self-proclaimed grammar nazi, so please don't take offense): I've noticed several places where "You're" should actually be "Your." For example, in this chapter, Sheryl says, "You're father..." (basically "You are father"). "Your father" would work better (showing possession).
PsalmSeven chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Interesting story! I feel so bad for Max though. It sounds like she's been through a lot. I'm also curious about this new guy, Drake... Hmmmmm... If she lets him in and he's really as nice as he seems, maybe he can help her heal. :3