Reviews for Books and their Covers
Siereda chapter 15 . 3/15
Erg, I like this story so much that I may consider reading it from beginning again.
Siereda chapter 15 . 3/13
Soo... I sat down and read all fifteen of the chapters. Um, if it doesn't bother you to much, I'd like to encourage you to write more.

I LOVE THIS WITH A DEEP PASSION YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE RESENT AND ANGER IN STORIES LIKE THESE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Keep up the good work. :)
ramblingrobin chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
I'm enjoying the story very much. I look forward to finding out what will happen next!
The Waffle Bunchie chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Jdjsbdjshd your work is amazing and I love you for it. This is just as perfect as the other one! I'm so glad I found you aha owo
Kirihime chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Oooo! Kita-kun is falling apart. I think that good for was sort of warped. It's cute. I love the chapter and i want so much more.*sniffles*
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Yay! I love this chapter so much!
Kirihime chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
I thought the note was cute. Cruel but cute. It'll probably make fukui furious. And yes the pet names are adorable. Little marshmellow-so cute.
Kirihime chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Update soon! Plz! *pulls the puppy eyes look*
Kirihime chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
"Oh, sweetie! Kissing and yearning after a guy doesn't make you gay! Leaving your delicious pancakes unfinished does!"
Okay that was too cute! Usually I wouldn't review early when there's more chapters but I had to give you pros. You're really story is awesome!
Andrew Pastel Punk chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Someone should tell him that it's better to have lived then only just survived. It's boring with life behind walls and nothing to really live for.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
He just had a freggin mental breakdown...YAAAAY! BEST . STORY . EVA!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
I love his mom...alot.
Akemi713 chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Woah, hissy fit much? lol Keita's got a pretty apathetic life going on.

Please update soon I want to know what will be made of this crying session!
LundonW chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
This story is like the cutest thing evar! So glad I found it! :D
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
I love ozaki. He's my new favorite.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »