Reviews for My Confesion to You
SkinnyLove203 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
awesome :) xx
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is amazing. It was deep.. insansely deep.. and i quite enjoyed it. There was also a lot of emotion in this that pulled on my heart. great write!
Stonehartdreamer27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is beautiful! I'm almost positive I put you on my author alert list and I haven't gotten a single alert! AH! I need to read everything that's new :)
LsyBlurb chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You have an amazing way with words.. Each line was filled with so much emotion. Beautiful, simply beautiful
The Moon Howls At The Wolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow, you capture the confusion surrounding love's haze perfectly, and I love how each section could stand on thier own as a love poem, albeit a short one, but together they form this quilt of feeling that mesh together for the big reveal at the end of the "I Love You". Great poem! Keep Writing!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Breathtakingly Amazing...
katrrat chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
wow. You always and I say; ALWAYS, make me shiver. Oh, I can feel the words running through me, I can feel your pain and love. A perfect romantic kind of piece. Keep EVERYTHING UP!
Sadness of Gaia chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is such a touching poem... I loved it, keep it up
Pinchen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sweeet !

Made my heart ache, it's beautiful (:
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Loved this poem. Very heart captivating, and as always love your author's note. It makes my smile brighter. Keep it up .
John 8.36 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Gorgeously done. You are quite the romantic! Love, whether reciprocated, lost, or unrequited, makes such a good writing motivation! Keep it up, Shauni!
Sami Dial chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
as always an interesting choice of words. and

also as always i like it :)

expecting more
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Your words are always very... poetic. Can't come up with a better word but I guess it works too. :)

Keep up the awesome work.