Reviews for How to Survive Sheep That Are Out For Your Blood
Felrain chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Lawl I like it even though it's strange.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was so funny. I can never think of sheep the same way ever again.
FirePrince chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hahahaha, very well done. I never thought sheep were that cute... Lambs... Are another matter... Anyway, nicely done. I was chuckling the entire time.
Beth N chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hiya!

Hahah, I loved this! It made me laugh, so I guess you got the humor part down.
You're a really great writer, I love your style! :)

Beth
Nanumi chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Fifth line: "They're" not "their". That's a basic error. Come on.

Self-conscious narrative style seems a little forced, although I like tat you address the reader. Your style's bouncy and jovial, which is a hoot to read.

"Persuit" should be "pursuit". "Disolusioned" should be "disillusioned".

"Wanted to tell me in sheep language to get the fuck off his land before he rammed those horns right up my ass." Great line, I lol'ed. Loudly. On a bus. In rush hour. Thanks for that.

The unnecessary cussing made me lose interest about halfway through, as did your digressions. Overall, I didn't hate it, but I feel it could use a re-write. Pay attention to the huge amounts of short, one-clause sentences; they're not good for keeping the reader's attention. Trust me.
Deserthawk chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'll never look at a sheep the same way again ... thanks for the tip, man! I really liked the atmosphere, and your running narration. I felt like I really visualize the scene, and feel your suspense and everything. Made me laugh too. Good job!
RedX9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You write it like you were doing stand-up, it was pretty funny. So do you run in a zigzag manner to confuse the ram?

I went to google images to search for cute images of lambs, and I find a picture of lambchops in the midst of all the lambs, I just laughed out loud.
Secretmuch chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hahahahaha!

Ninja sheep! Loved it!

Now go and make a zombie sheep guidebook... :)
scribhneoir literatka chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hahahahahahahaha

lolol that was sooo funny! A few of my favorite lines 'using stealth and walking like a damn ninja', 'Real romantic shit, you know', 'Wanted to tell me in sheep language to get the fuck off his land before he rammed those horns right up my ass', and, my personal favorite, 'Ninja sheep'

hahahaha this is going in the favorites xD

Scribh
KateMichelle54 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
OMG I loved this it's hillarious! You should write more like it!
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Lol mum, it's called making up characters who talk differently... it's called suspension of disbelief, AKA lying and speaking differently to how you really talk! Foo :D
yvonne cox chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
vicky you are not american, the story is good i enjoyed it immensley but i gave birth to a girl from the uk, stop using american sinonyms, ur british and therefore you need to use british words and make out a story of british origin, not american...unless ur planning to move to america then carry on writing as you are. BRITISH GIRL BRITISH!

your loving mother...not mom!
Barry chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hey. Loved the story! Well written. Two small errors were you missed a word out, otherwise it was great. I'l never look at sheep the same way again!