Reviews for No one understands
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Can i hold you in my arms and take away your pain? Please. I'd give everything i have to take your pain away and give you a better life... a better home. More time. I'd soak in everything that your going through and keep it for myself just to see you smile for once and feel so innocent and free! :( life just isn't fair sometimes. I know this well.
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I cried.. I know I can never truly understand the pain you go through but maybe god is just trying to get the better of you?
blueagle246 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You really have a knack for poetry. Do you feel like this, or do you get your inspiration elsewhere?
True Talker chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I will share this I had watched an episode of Xena Warrior Princess and there was this young man that was dying and Gabriel felt very fond of him - death had taken him because he was dying due to his heart. What is my point? This is a show however I thought of another and I am SOOO HOPING that this person for REAL will be okay. Do you know that I prayed? Do you know that I cried? Why? Because I begged God for this person to REALLY be okay to be healthy and to live. Why? Because I CARE MORE than what this person realizes.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awwww, this is by far sad. It makes people think into deeper thoughts. I just wish the best for you, and really want you to look for the light to all this. Their always is one. Don't lose the faith.
Sami Dial chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
is this real?

is this how you live your days now?

your poem says yes...