Reviews for Just A Dream
RebellioussSoul chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I rarely come over to this side of the site, but I'm glad I did. I'm loving this story; Eden and Jeremy seem to have this weird chemistry, but they don't know each other. Eden doesn't want to come on too strong, and neither does Jeremy. I have a feeling that things are gonna progress naturally, with or without them consenting.
Cute Writer chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Best storyline ever
Jade Mahoneysuckle chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
:( It's done? *sniff sniff* Ope well onto your other stories :P
deadkitty1 chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
This was a really nice read. I was attracted to the unexpected meeting of the couple and the mother of the baby, Sophie. My questions kept me reading and I'm glad to have them answered. The two really are brought by fate but it sort of irked me how the others accepted it so easily. I figured Eden & Jeremy felt they were meant to be and I'm glad they did question Sophie's plan but I'm surprised that their friends easily agreed to it too. There wasn't much skepticism or doubt to them being married and adopting the baby so suddenly except from a couple of rude neighbors. Another thing that bugged me was Eden's proposal to fate for Jeremy to find her and if not then she'd leave him. I understand the role of fate playing in this story but her relying on something unnatural or coincidental to happen for Jeremy to materialize feels off to me. She should have found him by herself from some sign above like maybe a picture of Jeremy & his parents reminding her she's part of a family and how she's basically abandoning it. Something like that... But the scene with them reuniting was very touching and dramatic too.

I do like how you wrote the story overall. Their relationship didn't seem at all forced and they even had times when they joked around with each other. It's nice you still included the baby in their romance and being with Sawyer showed their personality more when they were awkward with each other. It's a sweet story.
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Love this story! So cute, and really sweet. :D
Ney13 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
The only thing about this chapter that I don't like is that you don't tell us how long it's been since Sophie, Jeremy, and Eden made the agreement and Sawyer's birth. It confused me.
Errant Ember chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
can't believe it is over. i would type a longer review but my nails are drying.
shadowboxing chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Yaaaaayyy, I am sad its over but loved the story all the same.
shadowboxing chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Yaayy she's better looking forward for more.
shadowboxing chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
Awwww I am so happy for them.
Errant Ember chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
I think she's allergic to carrots.
Errant Ember chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Thanks for the update!
:( I have a feeling that this story is almost complete.
Did you watch the Olympics yesterday? I had to wait hours for my small Country to show up and when it did it was only up for a couple seconds. _
colbyjackchz chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
I loved it so far :D can't wait for an update!
Jade Mahoneysuckle chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
I think I love you. Not creepily, but like because you wrote this. I got so excited when I saw this in my email.
Errant Ember chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
Woohoo! XD
yay! :)
I don't know what to say but, I'm really happy they had their first kiss as a married couple!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »