Reviews for Among Angels
Cellophane Soldier chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
This is getting intense! Can't wait to read the rest!
Cellophane Soldier chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
hmm… this chapter was interesting. I told you i'd start reading it again! :)
Cellophane Soldier chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
You were right, this story is getting intense! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Cellophane Soldier chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
This story is getting interesting! I like your writing style and how descriptive you are!
Cellophane Soldier chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
These are my views exactly. I really like your writing style, and can't wait to read the rest!
ChrisRidgewayVoiceActor chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Biblicly speaking, it has some differnces from the Bible, like the fact we don't know whom all the Archangels may've been (though theorys say of some names you didn't mention such as Raphael being possibly one) The the Grigori, and their children the Nephilim, I've heard these terms before but not sure if they are what they would be. idk, this story bugs me cuz it hits a little too close to home and may be misleading for some people since it hits too close to what Christianity believes.

All of those reasons for the exsistance of evil is in fact wrong as the reason is simple. We brought it apon ourselves when we ate from the tree. Why did we have the option to eat from the tree? Simple, because he wanted us to CHOOSE whether or not to be with him and CHOOSE whether to do what he wanted or not. You don't want blindly loyal subjects. Satan is evil though, there's no doubts that he is that. But good did exsist before evil did. We don't need evil to know good..and good can exsist without evil..especially since Satan cannot create, only copy. He perverts good things to create evil things.

All in all an interesting story but it bothers me at the same time. Its hard to really judge the writing of this chapter honestly.
drizzelafterdawn chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Daniel, so far i only read the introduction but i don't agree with you. i like your concept but think of it, ever since the mankind stepped in this hospice we call a world we had a hallucination of a god, someone superior to us and that we called a creator. seeing is not believing you ask for proof. just prey to god and for once in your life look up to the sky you will get your answer.