Reviews for Right Now
Lolah chapter 1 . 9/23
Please, continue!
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 5/25
I actually feel bad for Seth, but that was still hot!
Celine Demona chapter 1 . 3/19
Ok, wow that was fucking AMAZING. I REALLY want to see more with this story. Miles is just soooo my type
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 1 . 3/15
Fuck, it's official you've made me a fucking perv. Tell me why I want to see Seth and miles together instead lol
Philosophy of Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/7
Very good! Ohmygoshyumyum
darkminathegone chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I would love it if you wrote new about these three. Just saying. This story just sounds easy interesting lol.
AnonymousProclamations chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I hope there is continuation somewhere. Gah! I can't believe this! Loved it. I hope that seth finds a new love that would be cool. Super steamy. I love milesxtyler. But man tyler is a slut. . ..
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Hello! It's me again!

Here's the comments I made while reading :-)

[[He looked around my brother's age, possibly younger, and far from looking like he didn't give a fuck – such as Seth was claiming now to my parents – he looked an absolute mess.]]
This sentence is a little awkward, specifically the part after [[possibly younger]]. I think it could be fixed by a few grammar changes like
[[He looked around my brother's age, possibly younger, and far from looking like he didn't give a fuck – such as Seth was claiming now to my parents. This kid looked an absolute mess.]]

[[One hand – small, girly – was still tangled in Seth's shirt and dark brown bangs fell into his eyes to hide his face.]]
I love this description! I think it would be a bit smoother if you added an "and" in between "small, girly" so it would read "small and girly". I'm nit-picking, though :)

[[The little bit of it I could see was completely flushed. And, upon closer look, he was shaking; the fingers that were curled into my brother's shirt twitching uncontrollably as he hid himself and his shame.]]

[[He could tell I was looking right at him, and one soft brown eye met mine through the curtain of hair.]]
I love this description!

Miles is such a dick name. Just saying.

[["Oh... right... I'm going to have a talk with Seth. Please wait outside."]]
Is this their mom talking?

[[I tried to turn my smile into a much less frightening, and more reassuring one, as the boy hovered inches away from me. Closer, that's it...]]
AH god miles is creepy! This set a chill into my stomach, especially with the way you italicized the last three words!

[[He jumped, crossing his arms nervously over his body as if only now aware that he was a disheveled piece of crap.]]
This is so brutal and douche-y that it's funny

[[or rather, my hand was already pressing roughly against his throat causing his nice brown eyes to bulge out a little in a panic.]]
I would add a parallel to this; [[my hand was already pressing roughly against his throat, causing his nice brown eyes to bulge out in a nice little panic.]]

[[Tyler's hands pulled at mine desperately, whimpering as I cut off his circulation for a moment, desperate to throttle out the words I wanted to hear.]]
Really great description!

[[There I stayed in silence for twenty minutes before a crumpled piece of paper hit me directly in the face.]]

[[He shot up to his feet, lost balance, and toppled to the ground before grabbing both of my kneecaps and resting his head on my lap.]]
Lol! I like this a lot

[[In fact, I only had one, Vicky, and she was usually busy on weekends being a general whore and such.]]
I laughed at the "general whore" thing

This was super messed up but also good, as always! I wouldn't mind reading a continuation~
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I'd love to read more about tyler and miles.
Woah chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
That was... good, anyhow.
Demon she-wolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Jade-n and Adderly chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Is this really the first time that I've read this story?! BECAUSE OMG. 3
Helliquin Glitch chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You should continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ahhhh that was incredible!
polar.amity chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Fuck. I forgot how much I love your writing. That dirty mouth gets me every time.
This was gorgeous. And, as much as I would love to see more, I think one-shots are highly underrated. I can’t figure out why, this story is a prime example of perfection: interesting plot, nice character development, outrageously sexy— and all in under 5,000 words. What more could I ask for?
Although I realize stories speak to us, if it wants to be more it will be, no matter what the readers vote for.
In the meantime thanks for the fun.