Reviews for Mystery
Zeheria chapter 12 . 3/13
Ahahahaa! Great ending! I loved it! Onward to the sequel! Great job oh Trey is going to be a handful I bet.
Zeheria chapter 9 . 3/13
I love this story! It's so cute and well written. It gives me warm fuzzies and I am enjoying it alot. Air is my element so I feel very attached to it so far!
Evilprincess98 chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
this... book... was... amazing. you could seriously publish this.
Evilprincess98 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Amazing discriptions, I love your ideas! My new goal in life is to write like you, though I doubt i could.
Evilprincess98 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I am in love with this story! I plan on reading all of your stories. If the rest are half as good as this one, I'll be addicted to your writing forever.
PrinceWolf21 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
That was interesting :) I normally don't read stuff and faeries and the like but it was enjoyable. I like Trey more then Oscar though :)
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
The thing is... Since she's mostly human doesn't that mean that other than not having powers and the sight humans are just as dangerous as she is and it would be a really bad idea to piss us off as a race? What with our being able to use iron and all...
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I think her digital clock is broken... it's ticking!
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Caspian? I think you meant Oliver :p. Was this story, by any chance, inspired by The Hollow?