Reviews for Elemental Angels
DarkAngelGal chapter 50 . 11/12/2012
Seriously? I've been waiting all this time and this is all i get?! C'mon, I need something more than a short reunion!
And I'm in my Junior year, yet i still have time to write a chapter everyday! Check my profile and see how many stories i've got! :/
darrenk100 chapter 50 . 11/12/2012
great totatly worth the wait
A random chapter 50 . 11/11/2012
Im glad you started this again. i was begining to lose hope in it. And its a good story
CrossesOfTime609 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I like your writing style :)
DarkAngelGal chapter 49 . 7/31/2012
Hm...this chapter was alright. When they took Liz to a bed i thought Nathanial was gonna rape her ass! Lol! Anyway..wonder what's gonna next...? And it's ok, if u ever get writer's block come to me and i'll try to help you! (thought i may not be much help, lol) Anyway, keep writing!
DarkAngelGal chapter 48 . 7/14/2012
FINALLY! I was beginning to wonder if they were ever gonna re-heal his arm. Oh, and I'm really sorry about your friend. RIP, Sarah. *hugs Cellophane soldier.
DarkAngelGal chapter 47 . 7/12/2012
Ugh! Emma just rebrake his arm already and then reheal, that'll work! I hate when characters miss the obvious. Btw, what is astral projecting?
DarkAngelGal chapter 46 . 7/10/2012
Oh! I think the shadow guy was Liz's father! Am i right? Anyway, YAY Zephyr's awake! His arm BETTER be healed soon. A thought just occured to me: If Emma healed it in the wrong place why dosen't she just rebrake it then reheal it? Sure...it will hurt Zeph but his arm will be put right again.
DarkAngelGal chapter 45 . 7/9/2012
Oooh! Dramatic. And i swear if Zephyr dosen't make it then i will personally get Leon to bite Nathanial himself then break all his bones and then suck him dry! By the way, Leon is on my characters in my story and he's a Dark Angel so he drinks blood.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/8/2012
cliffhanger! It was a really good chapter. It really helped you understand. Can't wait to find out who the man was!
DarkAngelGal chapter 44 . 7/7/2012
C'mon Zephyr live! Nooo, Zephma can't end like this! He needs to wake up and live! Once again, Nathanial really needs to be hit and hard...with like a brick!
DarkAngelGal chapter 43 . 7/6/2012
I knew it! I knew the Queen murdered her parents! Queen Lydia really needs to die in a hole!
DarkAngelGal chapter 42 . 7/5/2012
Oooh! R they gonna find out about the secret? And also...GOD DAM YOU NATHANIAL! How DARE you harm Zeph! I swear, he better get what's coming to him or i will KILL him myself! I thought Zeph had died at first and i felt like was going to cry! Please dont EVER kill off Zeph!
Daniel Affaro chapter 44 . 7/5/2012
Awwww I don't like seeing Emma sad. A really emotional chapter. Made more so as I read it listening to "Use You" by Decyfer Down. Made me genuinely upset.
DarkAngelGal chapter 41 . 6/28/2012
Ooooh! I love this chapter! Go Zephyr! And dammit, I hope Nathnial gets beaten up later for what he did to Zephyr! HE'D BETTER PAY FOR THAT! And poor, Kate/Liz, i hope she's ok. Wonder what's gonna happen next.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »