Reviews for Hear My Tears
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Miyano Ran:

Feeling lazy to log in so I will just comment here. :) Very well written chapter yet again and very emotional...I really pity Kathy and I pray for all the girls out there in the real world going through the same thing. _ She should tell her mom about it and stand up for her rights! But anywa, there was a wrong grammar. "taken care of" should have been "Cared" :) That's all! Good job! I wonder how this story will end.
a discordant combination chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is so heartbreaking, poor Kathy.

I love Eric's character, he makes me smile, he's just all Knight in Shining Armour-y? Well, I hope he will be. :)

I like your use of vocabulary and the messages at the beginning of your prologue.
Miyano Ran chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Eric will protect Kathy from Joel! finally a hero :)
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is very very sad... :(( I know there must be lots of people in real life having sad lives too... this is such an eye opener. Poor Kathy. If only she told her mom...but then her mom already has financial problems... then her dad left them... then Joel maltreats her...this is just too sad. :( I hope Kathy will be saved from all this. Dying isnt the answer...
Reader Girl789 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i really enjoy this story, i think its written very nice and eloquently. i like that, and even though it is only one chapter but i can already notice the depth of kathy already. like you can imagine her in front of you. it's sad, yet not in a corny way. anyways keep up the good work, and pls update soon :)
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
this is pretty intense... i liked it. update soon, please!
good work chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hey there! Very well written and I like how you collaborated the text message especially! Keep up the good work and I hope this is not based on a true story, I don't know why but I am just getting that vibe. If I am right, it is not your fault and leave that loser, just talk to everyone about it.
Aristaeus chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
It's so sad, and gruesome in it's own kind of way. You might want to give a heads up to self harm and abuse in the plot, apparently you can get into trouble if you don't, I did. But other than that, I really really liked this, you have an interesting vocabulary :)