Reviews for Wings of Soul
dreamurlyfeaway chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
Okay, so I realize I'm late to the party since you finished this story a while ago, but I thought I'd leave a review anyway. First off, I have no idea how you came up with such an amazing story concept. The story itself was intriguing and enticing, and I couldn't help but keep reading. BUT you created such a great world, I was disappointed that you didn't explore it more. I wanted MORE. I wanted more about the camp they were staying in, more about the other breeds, more about human cities like where she grew up. I also wanted more explanations of how everything fit together, like how the breeds were actually able to survive in a world that hated them (you'd think they would have all been hunted out by now), and how the breeds got along with each other, how their societies worked (both among breeds and in the human parts of the world). I wanted a bit more history of everything too, like how the world got to where it was (...that one might just be me though lol). Anyway, I don't want to ramble on too much. I just wanted to say: don't be afraid to take your time with your stories and explore the worlds you create because they're effing amazing, and we could all use more amazing :)
Kandace chapter 33 . 12/23/2013
loved the imagination and creativity in this! wished it was a bit longer but still love it 3
gentalman-phyco666 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
was listening to spotify while reading this when somebody to love suddenly came up i think i was destined to read this. oh and good story by the way.
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
"All will be explained in the next chapter if you are wondering about the chamber and Soul.."

Yet there is no other chapter... :( Please finish it.
Prodigee123 chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
Will there be a sequel for Astrid- like a spin-off?
Prodigee123 chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
This is really good.
Prodigee123 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
she can't fly any more?
Safe Haven chapter 32 . 12/30/2012
Can you hurry and update, like please? I'd dying over here
Vampiyaa chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
okay not done reading, but MERDE JVAIS CONTINUE A LIRE CE FIC, MAIME SI JSUIS MORT A LA FIN, SEULEMENT PARCE QUE T'AS MENTIONNE DAVID BOWIE! :DDDDDD
if you dont know french, please google translate it. :3 OKAY gonna finish, sorry for the french flip-out up there :3
Alaeryel chapter 33 . 10/4/2012
*BAWLING* *CRYING* *SCREAMING* I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS DONE already Discover! MY HEART IS BROKEN BUT IT IS ALSO REJOICING for you! You did AMAZING with this chapter GIRL and YES-I FINALLY GOT MY SCENE! I AM DEFINITELY WATCHING FOR THE NEW STORY-I already see it as another HUGE HIT as 'Wings of Soul!' CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR FRIEND-ON BRILLIANCE WELL DONE!
rerte10 chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
sorry, i didn't know that i was not logged in, that last guest review was mine :D great job! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
AWESOME! I told you that it would be great, and it was! Thanks soooo much for the awesome story, the whole thing was absolutely amazing!I loved following Aliyah, Soul, and their friends through this AMAZING journey and I can't wait for the sequel! Good luck to you on that! (not that you need it) :D :D ;D
Mia the Potterhead chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
Sad that it's finished :'( but it was a very good story :D
Ginbrat chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
That was a great ending! I loved reading this story! And I can't wait for the sequel! Ooh and the Astrid and Jude POV! I hate that this story is over! I never really got into a book like I did this one. I would act out the parts as if I were the characters, I would get mad when a character in the story would, my heart wrenched for Soul, Aliyah, Astrid, and Jude, I was so happy when the no good whore got pummeled, and I was so sad when all of this came to an end. Keep writing, you have a gift.
rerte10 chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
OH MY GOD. I SO didn't see that coming! It was so surprising! I loved it! I was literally just staring at the computer screen like "oh my god, what the heck just happened?!" I'm glad he wasn't actually dead but still! this is by far your best chapter, and that's saying something since all of ur other ones were AMAZING! I don't even know what to say anymore...it was AWESOME! :D :D
140 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »