Reviews for Wings of Soul
Kandace chapter 33 . 12/23/2013
loved the imagination and creativity in this! wished it was a bit longer but still love it 3
gentalman-phyco666 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
was listening to spotify while reading this when somebody to love suddenly came up i think i was destined to read this. oh and good story by the way.
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
"All will be explained in the next chapter if you are wondering about the chamber and Soul.."

Yet there is no other chapter... :( Please finish it.
Prodigee123 chapter 29 . 2/9/2013
Will there be a sequel for Astrid- like a spin-off?
Prodigee123 chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
This is really good.
Prodigee123 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
she can't fly any more?
Safe Haven chapter 32 . 12/30/2012
Can you hurry and update, like please? I'd dying over here
Vampiyaa chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
okay not done reading, but MERDE JVAIS CONTINUE A LIRE CE FIC, MAIME SI JSUIS MORT A LA FIN, SEULEMENT PARCE QUE T'AS MENTIONNE DAVID BOWIE! :DDDDDD
if you dont know french, please google translate it. :3 OKAY gonna finish, sorry for the french flip-out up there :3
Alaeryel chapter 33 . 10/4/2012
*BAWLING* *CRYING* *SCREAMING* I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS DONE already Discover! MY HEART IS BROKEN BUT IT IS ALSO REJOICING for you! You did AMAZING with this chapter GIRL and YES-I FINALLY GOT MY SCENE! I AM DEFINITELY WATCHING FOR THE NEW STORY-I already see it as another HUGE HIT as 'Wings of Soul!' CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR FRIEND-ON BRILLIANCE WELL DONE!
rerte10 chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
sorry, i didn't know that i was not logged in, that last guest review was mine :D great job! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
AWESOME! I told you that it would be great, and it was! Thanks soooo much for the awesome story, the whole thing was absolutely amazing!I loved following Aliyah, Soul, and their friends through this AMAZING journey and I can't wait for the sequel! Good luck to you on that! (not that you need it) :D :D ;D
Mia the Potterhead chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
Sad that it's finished :'( but it was a very good story :D
GinBrat chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
That was a great ending! I loved reading this story! And I can't wait for the sequel! Ooh and the Astrid and Jude POV! I hate that this story is over! I never really got into a book like I did this one. I would act out the parts as if I were the characters, I would get mad when a character in the story would, my heart wrenched for Soul, Aliyah, Astrid, and Jude, I was so happy when the no good whore got pummeled, and I was so sad when all of this came to an end. Keep writing, you have a gift.
rerte10 chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
OH MY GOD. I SO didn't see that coming! It was so surprising! I loved it! I was literally just staring at the computer screen like "oh my god, what the heck just happened?!" I'm glad he wasn't actually dead but still! this is by far your best chapter, and that's saying something since all of ur other ones were AMAZING! I don't even know what to say anymore...it was AWESOME! :D :D
Viola Chambers chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
Oh my goodness! I loved it! Astrid got her payback for sure on the Pervert Scientist :D He deserved it! Is this the final one or is there more to come? Please let there be at least one more (OwO) I'll be waiting!

Sincerely,
Viola Chambers (-)
P.S. And thanks for including me to your credits:) Much obliged. Big hug from me!
139 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »